What's new

Designated Growers Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC*Dankster*

My buddy just got his production license today, good til Dec. 7 2013... Should be good til at least 2014... Hopefully longer

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
"Licences to produce issued under the current MMAR would be phased out, while renewals would continue normally. New licences to produce would not be issued if the application is submitted after September 30, 2013, because there would not be enough time to produce a crop before the repeal of the MMAR on March 31, 2014. Licences to produce would also not be amended for a site change after September 30, 2013, for the same reason (see “Implementation, enforcement and service standards”). All licences to produce would end on March 31, 2014."

Get crackin'.. licenses expire in 15 months.

-Chimera

growshopfrank

Veteran
class action lawsuit to recover the expenses of soon to be redundant grow gear
the gov didn't allow us to write these expenses off on our taxes
its getting to be time to stick it to the pricks

TURBD

Gonna be hard for me to justify moving and stepping up to a larger operation now.
Is HC gonna sell me my 16gpd for $10 a day now or am I gonna have to buy it at $10 a g for $160 a day for $4800 a month when I only got $900 a month on dissability?
What a fn crock of shit this is.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Fucking lame, just spent $15K to grow my meds now I only get a year. WOW.....

So is that written in stone now?

juggernaut

i think you can mail in coments suggestions and they might consider them and tweek it but bottom line under this system"NO PERSONAL GROW OPERATIONS FOR MEDICAL PATIENTS" untill someone gets busted and challanges. I really believe we will win but who wants to be the first.
Brutal anyway you look at it.
how can you become a grower for the goverment or whoever is in charge?

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Does anyone have the contact info where comments can be sent to?? I'd like to ask since they just gave me a license if they would like to reimburse me the $15K to setup since ill only get a year from the license!!!!!

Fuckers

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I think every one with a PPL or a DG should write HC and let them know how u feel , about proposed changes , power in #'s .......I want to be grandfathered
TS

juggernaut

I think every one with a PPL or a DG should write HC and let them know how u feel , about proposed changes , power in #'s .......I want to be grandfathered
TS

Yes then we have to start pooling our money thru one of the compassion centers to actually mount a case against the canadian gov't .I think the Toronto compassion centre is one. They have beaten the gov't before.

Status
Not open for further replies.