What's new

Designated Growers Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember when I met Chimera, he read the copy of the 'Distribution License Application' we had.

It was crazy. Separate drive way to the shipping part of the building. The distributors also need to own a bonded courier company...etc

Tons of shit you wouldn't assume went in to growing.

Im sure Chimera remembers way more than me.

Canada

i have a question about being a des grower .

If i just got my interview with the doc and he sends in my paper work to hc , do i need to get approved by hc befor i get my des grower to fill out the forms or can it all be sent together?

Tweetybird

i have a question about being a des grower .

If i just got my interview with the doc and he sends in my paper work to hc , do i need to get approved by hc befor i get my des grower to fill out the forms or can it all be sent together?

The doc does not send in any paperwork on its own. All needs to be sent together or it will be returned as incomplete. If you don't have a designated grower at that time, just put down yourself or that you will buy from HC. You can change it without another signature from your Doctor.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Again, it sounds as though you may be speaking of something you do not know Tweety. Some doctors will indeed fill out paperwork and send it in. It is part of the packages places like mmas.ca offer. Just because you don't know it happens, doesn't make it less real. Peace GS

Canada

I was just confused cause the doc asked if i had a person and i say indeed i do but then that was the end of that conversation . I was told he will sign my forms but he didn't mention anything about the deg grow forms . I'm going to get my form D filled out and my des grower to get her passport photos and then call the clinic back and see what else i need . I belive she needs a criminal record check as well not too sure what else . Hopefully i get it right the 1st time then in a few weeks everything will be in order for heath canada

Tweetybird

Again, I do know what I'm talking about. But thanks for your concern. Although I don't believe you are actually concerned. The point being the whole package must be sent at once, not piecemeal. It doesn't matter who sends it in, just that it can't be the doc office sending one part only.

Again, it sounds as though you may be speaking of something you do not know Tweety. Some doctors will indeed fill out paperwork and send it in. It is part of the packages places like mmas.ca offer. Just because you don't know it happens, doesn't make it less real. Peace GS

T

the med man

i always get them to fax all the important paper work from the docs office, dg is your business, and the doc need not sign it. and yes send the real copies expresspost all of them at once, and keep real copies at home for your own records, mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts