What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: happy holidays every1 hope every1 is safe and sane

:muahaha: from some where in the mohave desert :rasta:

*DadinPain*

Hello all, They call me Dad. I guess you could say I am in the southern california HIGH Desert. I have followed this post for some time and I am finally able to post. I guess xmas morning is the best time to say hello. Time to get this thread back on track. I am looking to network with fellow cali prop 215 patients. I want to learn to help myself, and the more info and ideas people have we all will be better off. The name is the same across the net. Feel free to say hello......and oh ya......have a Merry Xmas.

On a side note. Tester I will say a prayer for you and I hope you find what you are looking for in life. If you ever change your mind.....you know you have friends here that support you.

Later Gator
Dad

E

EatShitake

Damn sorry to hear, Tester :( Your departure will be a loss for our community here, but you've gotta do what you need to, so best of luck, and our door is never closed.

Good to see ya still checkin' in grizz. And welcome to our new folks! This is the best time of year to run indoors!!!

G

its been colder than that witches tit where im at, almost had to plug in a heater in the room. gotta love it. you all better start posting some pics, need to see whats cookin.

E

EatShitake

Got a few crappy pics of my current grow in the "seXXXer" thread, but I'm picking up a new cam sometime this week. Perfect timing, cuz things are finnishing up in the next 1-2 weeks, and there is frosty goodness to oogle at.

E

EatShitake

Well, I picked up a new digi. I'll need some practice with it, but until I get it down, y'all will have to settle for teasers for now. So here's a DreamGoddess getting ready for a flush:

I'll be practicing my photo tek all weekend!!!

:joint: :joint: :joint:

E

EatShitake

Hello and a Happy New Year to all of my fellow desert rats! :wave:

Thanks grizz!!!

I hope you've all had a safe transition into 2008! Now remember to put forth the effort required to make this the best 2008 ever! (sorry, that's my style)

Hopefully everyone's sports picks come through, and you've got enough food on the table and medicine in the cabinet. I test-harvested a dream goddess today- here's a teaser pic or 3:

I'll have 3 more DG's to pull in the next day or so, and some VenomHeads next week maybe.

Again, I wanna wish everyone a great '08!

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

G

damn bro that dg does look like something special. what her blood lines?

E

EatShitake

Hey grizz :wave:

DreamGoddess is a GREAT strain! The lineage is Dreamweaver and Godbud. Here's MOD's thread on the topic. Too bad this guy is in retirement!

DreamGoddessssssssss

This plant is a real pleasure to grow. It stinks really nice, packs on a good amount of weight, gets frosty as hellll, has a "custom-tailored" taste, and packs a pretty good punch. Plus, if it matters, she'll purple up with cooler nights. I wouldn't peg her as a "miracle" strain, but definietly a solid "A" bud if you get the super-short pheno.

I think they've been given away as S-bay freebies, too. Extra-bonus factor!

Take 'er easy!
:joint: :joint: :joint:

*DadinPain*

Bump.

I need to get my act together. I love the read. What happened to everyone?
Its cold as hell outside, and snow all over the mountains. Oh ya Im in the desert

Later Gator
Dad

B

BlueberryNutz

whats up guys. if i have some plants vegging indoors could i put em out here in a couple weeks to flower them? ive never done outdoors before. im making a garden in my yard where i will be planting a bunch of peppers and such and i wanna throw in a few plants and train em real low. its an 8x8 plot with amended holes for my main attractions. i plan on covering the plot up somehow but havent decided on how to do it yet. either gonna build a pvc cold frame or a simple wooden frame about 4 foot high with some opaque plastic covering.

G

BlueberryNutz said:
whats up guys. if i have some plants vegging indoors could i put em out here in a couple weeks to flower them? ive never done outdoors before. im making a garden in my yard where i will be planting a bunch of peppers and such and i wanna throw in a few plants and train em real low. its an 8x8 plot with amended holes for my main attractions. i plan on covering the plot up somehow but havent decided on how to do it yet. either gonna build a pvc cold frame or a simple wooden frame about 4 foot high with some opaque plastic covering.
yes you can get a spring harvest, just make sure to keep them covered during cold weather and leave them in pots with a board ar foam under the pot so the soil will stay warmer, and if it gets to cold you can put them back inside untill it warms up/

howdy. wet and rainy phoenix checking in.

i love growing in the winter. i can keep my closet below 90 degrees! such a deal.

:)

Last edited:
G

hey fatboy welcome to the union, I started in phoenix over 20 years ago, out in the buckeye area to be exact. Was one of the first to use mh. inside that I know of. Damn hot in the summer but lovely winter fall and spring. What you got going?

deZerTomB

wazzup

wazzup

Howdy fellow desert dwellers.

Former Phoenix resident.
Now I'm a medical user in California desert.

Hashberry:

And I'm still rockin'.