What's new

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Grizz

Veteran
thanks Kal,

Billy I know of 2 people hear in vegas that have the ok for more plants, both dident want me to mention there names, one can do 46 plants as he cant smoke and will be eating his product, as far as I know if the police visit you and your over all the doctor has to do is testify that he ok'd the deal.

Vegan

Cannapalooza.jpg

looks like a
SIN CITY KUSH KUP
party is in the plans//

http://www.cannapalooza.com/[/quote

If there is going to be a Sin City Kush Cup, I've got two entries! Some body please PM me.:smokeit:

from the gravevine
not really a kush kup//

more like a cup..entries are going to be classed,,two folks i know run organics,,best overall. best local
and best bag appeal.. lol

supposed plans at planet hollywooed got changed because harrahs is runnin that hotel..no one at the front desk or concierge desk would make a call on the medical use in a suite..

dont want the rent a cops tryin to arrest medical patients.;)

Vegan

thanks Kal,

Billy I know of 2 people hear in vegas that have the ok for more plants, both didnt want me to mention there names, one can do 46 plants as he cant smoke and will be eating his product, as far as I know if the police visit you and your over all the doctor has to do is testify that he ok'd the deal.

wonder why hmmmmmmmmmm

:hide:..

basically its like this the letter is nice to have if the cops dont come bustin in,,if they ahve a search warrant (which they better have if they came in ,,unless they did a knock and talk and ya let em in ...:dunno: )

lle me tell ya if the polize has a warrant they will bust in they love that shit..

if plant #s bother ya ..your in the same boat as every other patient in nevada:tumbleweed:

i like to see a sqare foot ratio my self .........say 1000 sq ft per patient:whistling:

USA is ranked 54th for freedom in the world.

Kal El--I would love to see the list of 1-53, lol. Whose ranking is that?

I would buy it if the ranking was solely regarding Cannabis. If you're talking about economic freedoms + property rights, as messed up as the US is we'd probably still rank somewhere between 10-20, IMO.

Of course any ranking of this sort will always be based on a limited set of criteria and points of view will certainly differ on what comprises "freedom." I'm a bit of a libertarian leaner myself.

It is, however very good to remind folks that there are freer places in the world than the USA. That is an unfortunate fact.

-dTv

K

Kal-El

Kal El--I would love to see the list of 1-53, lol. Whose ranking is that?

I would buy it if the ranking was solely regarding Cannabis. If you're talking about economic freedoms + property rights, as messed up as the US is we'd probably still rank somewhere between 10-20, IMO.

Of course any ranking of this sort will always be based on a limited set of criteria and points of view will certainly differ on what comprises "freedom." I'm a bit of a libertarian leaner myself.

It is, however very good to remind folks that there are freer places in the world than the USA. That is an unfortunate fact.

-dTv

I read this in a book called "The Four Hour Work Week" pretty good read too.

ya nice one hydrosun i cant wait to try hydro myself if i can talk the misses into it i'll be running out and buying my first table here soon whole setup in fact except maybe chiller if i can get it i will but if not guess im using frozen 2 liter bottles to cool my water till i can afford one i just put up a 10 x 6 x 8 room i got 2k in lights need one more before i'll add a hydro table because even at 2 lights were like 15 watts shy per sq foot something like that id have to do the math again but been growing in ammended soil its a mix that a complete retard could grow in so it works good for me :) just water molasses and carbs then it gets liquid bone meal and some worm tea at days 30 and 45 other than that just water till day 30 then its water, molasses, and carbs till chop real tough to remeber

killa12345

Whats up Kal.....i just saw your name on the threads over here...Nice to see some more of you work bro! Talk to ya soon!

im going down and pricing out a table after seeing hydros bush there got like an extra 5k in the bank atm the misses finally got her pell grant money so ya were supposed to save it but meh i like to invest it :) this will get my third light and im thinking 4 x 4 or 3 x 3 one light over it and 4 in the 3 x 3 or what 5-6? in a 4 x 4 was planning on using house and garden nutes the aqua flake a n b thing my brothers running them and gettin awesome results and seems everyone down this way uses the same nutes unless they're completelly lost and pay for all that advanced nutrients garbage like 30 bottles of shit i dont got time for all that part a and part b with lil enhancers at various points in the growth cycle and the house and garden has that calculator you can print out exactally what to feed how much and when gives you a step by step each res change if something changes that week you just read there instructions and only problem my brothers had is spider mites got some clippings from someone that were infested with them i guess just hose em with the avid esspecially being just rooted cuts thatll give them plenty of time to push that stuff out id think fortunatelly only kinda bug ive ever had was fungus gnats and 2 dousings with gnatrol and they were gone

ya thats what my brother told me that the mandalay bay pulled the plug on it they didnt want there fine pillar of purity of a good name tarnished by these vagabond marijuana smokers boy would they be surprised my neighbor like 4 houses downs a cop and in my neighborhood ive never been harrassed over smell noise nothing but they could bust in the door or whatever they do if they really wanted to buy my landlord a new door lol nothing here to go to jail over unless the started weighning maybe some old root wads :) but ya i live in vegas and i dont go down to the strip period if you dont have at least 5 grand in your pocket you can't afford to party there

^^^^^^^^ Wow, that's kinda crappy.

Mandalay and The Hotel are kinda my Vegas spots. Oh well, Hard Rock and the Wynn are fun too.

BTW, Billy, in my experience all you need $200 and a G of nose candy to produce a night that nobody would believe even if you told the truth (which you shouldn't), LOL

-dTv :tumbleweed:

^^^^^^^^ Wow, that's kinda crappy.

Mandalay and The Hotel are kinda my Vegas spots. Oh well, Hard Rock and the Wynn are fun too.

BTW, Billy, in my experience all you need $200 and a G of nose candy to produce a night that nobody would believe even if you told the truth (which you shouldn't), LOL

-dTv :tumbleweed:

lol 200 bucks u musta been on the other strip paradise the street that parallels las vegas boulevard back where all them crack hoes are and the run down gambling clubs that havent painted there walls in 50 years and the nicotine stains are there to prove it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts