What's new

Describe The Feeling Of Being Stoned....

NotYourSaviour

Full spectrum of effects for me are like:

racy thoughts whether negative or positive depending on form of the day, euphoria to some point and all senses wide aware. All in all a kinda blissfull state of mind tending to enchance lots of fun things!

like this
pug-puppy-in-blanket590lc121914.jpg

angelgoob

When you type about 8 paragraphs about thinking, cooking, commercials, conversations with your friends while being stoned and it says "DNS probe started, No internet" and you've lost those 8 paragraphs, but you don't care about that because this paragraph explains THAT.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
High or stoned? they are not the same, if you can describe the "High" then you need to eat or smoke more, as long as there is an I to describe anything you did not take enough....LOL
Of course you can describe a little bit high, or stoned, but why, just because kb can't means nothing, there are books and many papers about the descriptors to use for describing the effects of Cannabis, but it is more fun to just smoke and know, then no more questions?
Also some people like getting high while other prefer being high, a big difference.

-SamS

MicroRoy

Stoned is when i melt into my recliner. For a short nap. Then I wake up relaxed feeling no pain.

Then spend a few hours being happy where ever I go.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there are as many descriptions of "bring stoned" as there are folks that get stoned...maybe lots more considering how different my buzzes are from each other sometimes. thank god for that; it would be no fun if it was the same every time.:biggrin:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Getting high used to be more fun, novelty wore off but still is fun enough. Being high is much more fun to me if it's a good sativa, once in awhile racy heart is alright, but more even and head feeling like a balloon or just feeling like somehow you are floating as you move but too blissful to sweat the small stuff, that to me is perfection, smoking more and not getting paranoid, not sleeping just heavy red eye'd and not a care in the world is ideal to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts