What's new

Deoderant Advice

shithawk420

Veteran
Nice Carlin quote! But what's this dead sea water stuff? Couldn't find it on Google.I sweat a lot cause I work out and I'm always doing something.sometimes I'm too tired to shower twice

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I heard the more you shower, your skin gets all messed up.

Throws off your personal nature.

If you worried about BO, then check your diet and stress levels.

If the people you know are bothered by your scent, unless you reek,
then tell them to fuck off, in my opinion.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well I heard if you got chlorine in your water your skin will absorb it fucking up your arteries. actually makes sense but nothing you can really do about it unless you can afford a good water filter.its not that I smell but am always self conscious.

N

noyd666

stick a filter up yer arse.lol. just a daily brush against yer ladies in grow will be enough, they will come running.
picture.php

bigbadbiddy

deodorant-wise I stick to those crystal deodorants. No clue what you call them across the pond.
It's a certain type of stone/crystal that just kills off/neutralizes the dead skin cells and bacteria that are left over after showering (or maybe cling to your armpit hair or whatever).

Anywho:
I used to use all those axe, old spice, smells deodorants and the fact is that they would just mask the stench.

Say I shower and spray those smells deodorants.
I spend my day doing work and sweating, at the end of the day I will still smell like those deodorants but they will just be overmasking a sweat stench and it will be noticeable.

Sine I switched to the crystalline deodorants, I put them on after showering and just smell like myself all day but even at the end of the day, there is no sour sweat stench, it's just a neutral "me" smell.
If I wait till the next day, I will start smelling like sweat. Likely not in the morning but at some point during the day.
So day 2 is the latest for a shower.

Deodorants are not a hygiene replacement...

The good ones will just prolong the time until you need to wash yourself again (smell wise) and the bad ones will just overmask your stench.

Latest posts

Latest posts