What's new

Den svenska tråden

Att det FINNS en svensk cannabisscen ar schockande till mej! Jag tror inte jag skulle kunna sova en blund om jag hadde planter i sveadala.

AOS

Thank you!

I kinda broke the rules... ooops. Unintentional ofcourse. However Ive shaped up and will behave according to the rules here on.

AOS

Vem är det egentligen som driver det här forumet? Ar det brittiskt eller amerikanskt? Vem är avsändaren?

AOS

Nothing, just curious really. Its always nice to know who´s playground Im at. =D
BadTicket. How is the finish sceen doing at the mo? Read things are coming along with that med case that was won in favor for the patient. Or am I mistaken?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Well, good and bad stuff going on.. As usual.

Meds are legal, yes, but finding a doctor to even consider prescribing it to you would be hard. And you gotta have real injuries to back it up, not like in LA where old skate boarding knee damage will do :)

Check out this topic for some stuff so i don't have to write it all over again :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=154397

:thank you:

AOS

Well, its a start I guess. Slow change make stable. As other more progressive countries lay the founding research in alternate use of cannabis other doctors in more conservative countries, like ours, have a well defined path to follow.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
And just to clarify, 'meds' here mean whatever the pharmaceutical industry is selling - I think sativex.. Growing bud is still illegal :comfort:

N

nukkumatti

^Never tried those two.. How they like? Are they weed like bedrocan or ??

Yeah bedrocan is ok weed.. Very clear high! But expencive..! Specially for the people in need!!

AOS

Im not sure how they are. Its an atempt by the medical industry to isolate and standarize the active compunds. Most medusers do not favour them being they are chemicly unbalanced. Ie to much thc to cbd.

hevox

Ny svensk här på forumet! Har bestämt mig för att odla för första gången i år, då utomhus, har redan börjat planera lite smått. Hoppas att jag hittar mycket matnyttigt här på forumet. Det tror jag nog. Har kollat runt på diverse andra forum men mycket är rena rama grekiskan för mig. Verkar vara lite mer lugn och "nybörjarvänlig" nivå på detta forum.

Väl mött!

*edit*

Glad påsk till alla förresten!

AOS

Välkommen hevox!

Du kan vara lugn. Allt som egentligen behövs är ljus, vatten, jord & tålamod. =D

eyyo

vecka 7

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

v2
picture.php

Och här är det sista som skall blommas innan jag lämnar detta kalla land :)

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts