What's new

Delta.9’s 2010 OD Collective grow

Delta.9

getting ready for this year?

yeah man , slowly but surely everything is coming together for this year. :jump:

So far the plan is 90 100 gallon smartpots. :plant grow:
roots organic soil ammended with stutzman 4-3-3 nutri rich and bone meal , perlite , worm castings . I might cut the mix with some kellogg patio plus soil to save a little cash.
Strains : platinum og kush, dj short blueberry , casey jones ... im stiill sourcing genes for this year, hopefully we will rock some local 831 genes this year .

@shcrews pm me

Peace Love & Cannabis
∆.9

Delta.9

Heres a lil preview of what were doing this season.

the plan is to run 90 100gallon smartpots. we have all the pots , but we are still on the search for good bulk soil. I wish i knew of a good local source. If anyone has information on a bulk soil source around the santa cruz area hit me up.

peace

∆9

Hey man, just got looking / Reading, I would probably kill 8 nuns to live with you chaps in the living fields of awesomeness, but there are upsides to Africa, like climate :)

I have recently turned the cab off as it was far to costly to run on prepaid electricity. :-(

I have planted outside though, and I have a variety of strains, my question for you is,

Depending on the strain how far spaced would you plants say Sativa dominants as opposed to indica dominants? I grow lots of African genetics plenty ruderil genes involved , long story short they get real big, but the indicas stay the standard indica size my concern is root mass and plants eating from other plants?

I would be interested to here your take on this troublesome topic, its not drastic but if in any way affecting growth,yield or anything else that you mention i wanna sort it out.

Love the grow gives me a happy pants smile.

Namaste :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts