What's new

Delta.9’s 2010 OD Collective grow

nomaad

Veteran
D:9- You think the nl5xhaze would finish outside at your spot? mine is 13 weeks in a greenhouse...so figure...late november outside for me.

Delta.9

Nomaad: 50 psi damn , i wish i could get that pressure at my spot , ill be lucky if i can get 15 psi...13 weeks would be a little long for my spot ... it looks like a fantastic cross. maybe i can run it next year if i can convince my partner to split on a greenhouse next year.

Shcrews: were gonna put some kushes out there , the closest thing i have to a kush is Buddhas passion (Master Kush x Purple Urkle). Im working on getting more kush
varieties , hopefully ill find some bomb ass kush clones soon .

Haxi: thanks for checking out my thread.

delta.9:ying:

nomaad

Veteran
you could always induce flowering earlier in the season. i may fuck with this for the NL5xHaze... looking for the best way to fir it into my season... should have had it tarped in a black box a month ago.

it's my all time favorite smoke.

Delta.9

which breeder is your white widow?
My partner sourced The WW clone from a clone vendor at his old work, im not sure of the breeder. It seems to be a little sweeter than than the normal lemon/lime smelling phenotype , but it still has the amazing WW smell.

:ying:
d.9

Delta.9

I just got back from the mountains , the fence is up , and all the holes are filled and ready for the plants:yay:

... now its time to figure out irragation and build my brewer.

d.9

deltronZER0

good to see another Santa cruz grower! Too bad I'm in town instead of up in the mountains!
have you run those clones outdoors before?
I'm at a little cross roads, trying to decide whether to just stick with the seeds that I got coming in soon, or if I should try and grab some clones asap to get them going right now. also, where around here do you get your clones? craigs? clubs? friends?
finally, how stinky is the blue dream? love the stuff, but im trying to minimize odor since I'm in town

Delta.9

del 0:nice to see another 831 grower , i havent run these bd cuts outside ... so i can't comment on the smell. what seeds did you order?

Most of my genetics come from harborside in oakland , cl normally has a few good vendors.
thanks for checkin out my thread

Delta.9

deltronZER0

I'm getting a hold of some paradise whiteberry, some Mr nice walkabout, and some mandala 8miles high, and am poppin' some little grape ape bag seed
have you seen the royal kush around anywhere?

onetime64

Are you guys popping seeds right now to plant this season if so what do u expect from them and how is your conditions i have many seeds i just felt it was to late

localhero

Ha cool a santa cruz grow!

i was just looking the other day at spots in SC to set up for a buddy of mine next year. EXPENSIVE. hes in san fran. anyways im getting a cut that supposedely came from a grower out of santa cruz called pineapple thai. maybe youve heard of it?

your pad looks great, best of luck this season :D

ps- maybe clones are good off cl up where you are, but in Los Angeles stay the hell away from cl.

Delta.9

Localhero : nice to see you here . Santa Cruz is super pricey , its worth it. I haven't heard of pineapple thai , it sounds like a wonderful strain.

Cl is pretty hit or miss in sc , i see vendors with 10+ strains pretty frequently.

thanks for the good luck .

d.9

Delta.9

I havent updated this in a while , i finally got some new pics.
75% of the plants are in the ground , all of the holes are filled i still need to put clones in the trashcans. My partner bought a tray of Blue Dream clones and they are getting stem rot ... i put baking soda directly on the affected areas , hopefuly they will pull through .

Nomaad : i finally made my compost tea brewer , sorry i didnt have enough time to snap shots while i was making it .
I scaled up this brewer to work with my 250 gal tank. http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/turbo-vortex.htm

I took the picture from my water tank platform , its a 500gal tank that we mounted on top 4 redwood logs. the bottom of the tank sits sits about 6 feet in the air.

My Blue dream baby is taking off ! :yay:

Peace
D.9

localhero

woah man, nice brewer!

ill be up your way on tuesday and wednesday. seein a buddy and checking out the area. cant wait to see some redwoods :D

Delta.9

thanks man , its about 70% done hopefully i can finish it tomorrow.

ill take some pics of my tank stand , its made of redwood logs. the trees are so majestic.

now its time to find a tea recipe.....

d.9

deltronZER0

Hey d9,
thinking about snagging a black widow clone, do you think the widow you're running will finish in time in sc?