What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Koondense

Veteran
Hey mobi50, thanks for the remarks. I will call them properly from now on.
Could you please pm me when you raise your post count to 50? I have a few questions :)

Cheers

G

Queen Mother one week from flip.She's in the corner of a crowded tent...
picture.php
picture.php

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the email address or the telephone number on the back of their seed cards.

Anyone have that email handy? I have not bought before and would be interested in dreams and honey. Feel free to PM me, if that is more appropriate.

mobi50

Hey mobi50, thanks for the remarks. I will call them properly from now on.
Could you please pm me when you raise your post count to 50? I have a few questions :)

Cheers

I will Koondense, but please don't hold your breath, it took me almost 5 years to reach 28!!

Jhhnn

Veteran
A question for those who've grown Queen Mother- What's the odor factor outdoors? Mild, medium, or OMFG! I smell reefer!?

BruceBanner

Mild, when you don't touch it almost no smell, and the smell is not like ganja, but as with almost all strains maybe it has a bit of it in the background, but it's pretty stealthy plant :)

G

Thanks Jhhnn!:)
My only concern is that a couple of leaves on one of her tops indicate N excess,while she has some yellowing bottom leaves indicating N deficiency :dunno: I'll give her less N with next watering as a first step and see from there.
I'm getting me some Lilly and Her Majesty in the next days,too!

BruceBanner

Queen Mother likes to get fatty

29e5dnk.jpg

SugarLoaf/Panama/QM

igfcwz.jpg

24gt8q0.jpg

Lilly, maybe I should defoliate her? She is also a stealthy plant.

4gp5c7.jpg

Last edited:
G

Quickie of my current batch of Lilly. She is at about day 43 here. Gonna take her to 56.

G

Beautiful Lillies,you guys!:tiphat:
Queen Mother almost 5 weeks in.Looks she's gonna need at least 5 more.
BEhktaO.jpg
D8QawfQ.jpg
Q8LWIhp.jpg

G

Lilly Day 56
Gave her half strength nutes for last 7+days. Going to harvest the tops after sundown and let the lower stuff harden up for a week longer.
She is at the top of her game in this set-up despite being grown in low to high 60's fahrenheit. I plan on having Lilly in my garden for a long long time.

BruceBanner

Lilly is a beautiful plant and smells really like pina-colada

Here is mine, bonsai but full, LED bulbs are great for small spaces, my conclusion would be that only thing they can't do is penetration (under 13W), so even in such small spaces side LEDs for low mid of the plant would boost the yield

abjx51.jpg

fzc8xu.jpg

k4ide1.jpg

ddng2a.jpg

Last edited:

Rick C-137

Lilly is a beautiful plant and smells really like pina-colada

Here is mine, bonsai but full, LED bulbs are great for small spaces, my conclusion would be that only thing they can't do is penetration (under 13W), so even in such small spaces side LEDs for low mid of the plant would boost the yield

Absolutely gorgeous little plant Bruce!