What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEFOLIATION::the_Feild_Test::

dachieftan

Do you have a control plant to compare/contrast to the defoliated one? If so, the comparisons should be clones from the same mum.

Jalisco Kid

I would think you would need 20 clones from the same mom. take ten and pluck. do this for two runs and let the scale be the judge. Once you are done with this run you have only proved something to your self and that is only if you have run the same cuts for a few years.
I know growers like TK swears by it but I have run my girls for a long time and in my room I get more weight folding the fan leaves back out of the way rather then picking them. JK

fj40

hey vprising99, how's the new house going? I was curious how your test was going? I'm trying this for the first time myself. I have been trimming when ever they need it. It might be everyday or every couple of days. I have been more on the cautious side on how much I trim. So far they don't even seem bothered by it. I put some in to the flower room about 3 weeks ago that I trimmed from the begining of veg and they are doing great! I hope it keeps going good. Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Latest posts