What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Define old

G

Verite said:
Bah, Im looking forward to going back to the diaper. I figure by then even if I care I wont remember. I also want to wear the kind that make a musical sound when you go in them. No fun when only you know youre using them.

I told my teenage son that since I used to change his diapers when he was a baby, that he'll have to change mine as an old fuck. Chili-dog night should be a real 'blast from the past'.... :woohoo: :moon: :yoinks: :fsu:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Old is when you look in Marks and spencers wndow and think to yourself "Oooh, what a wonderful warm looking beige cardigan and matching faun slacks"

G

Harry Gypsna said:
Old is when you look in Marks and spencers wndow and think to yourself "Oooh, what a wonderful warm looking beige cardigan and matching faun slacks"

Sounds more like someone's turning 'gay' instead of 'getting old'... :pointlaug

G

I'm not ready yet, I just don't feel old. Not at all.

Come on Zoltron grab my hand and i'll take you with me. We shall have some fun, pain free fun. I love you sweetie.....................

G

pieceofmyheart said:
I'm not ready yet, I just don't feel old. Not at all.

Come on Zoltron grab my hand and i'll take you with me. We shall have some fun, pain free fun. I love you sweetie.....................

Now THAT makes me feel like I'm 25 again....thanks dollface!! :wave: :joint:

& I love you too.

P.S. -- Now neither 1 of us want to hear "Get a room, will ya!!"....so please spare us the details. :bat: :sasmokin:

G

Old is when your in a nursing home, talking about your BMs with your room mates.

One Room mate says, "I have a BM every morning promptly at 10:00 AM"

The other room mate says, "hell that ain't nothin', I go every morning at 9:00 AM"

That's when you pop up and say, "I have a BM every morning promptly at 6:30 AM... Problem is, I don't get out of bed until 11:00 AM" :pointlaug

G

I figure we have 2 choices as we age: either age or die...I'll stick with aging.

GIO

if your driver license picture is a divinci original...your ass is old! :wave: kiddin guys...your as old as ya feel :joint:

G

/\/\/\/\ LOL!! AHAHAHAHA...Mine is an R Crumb original, so I'm OK.:D

G

old is sitting there in wet diapers and you cant remember whos supposed to change them.

peace

G

I am in my car flipping through radio stations and come across an "oldies" station. Ok, I am thinking "oldies" like 50's ya know? It was a 70's oldies station.

WTF is that all about?

G

zoltron said:
Now THAT makes me feel like I'm 25 again....thanks dollface!! :wave: :joint:

& I love you too.

P.S. -- Now neither 1 of us want to hear "Get a room, will ya!!"....so please spare us the details. :bat: :sasmokin:
Actually I was thinking running, and hiking and a pic nic, ya know to make you feel young again?

G

pieceofmyheart said:
Actually I was thinking running, and hiking and a pic nic, ya know to make you feel young again?

Running & hiking? :yoinks:...I might run to catch the subway, but to run on purpose? :chin: hmm......nah, let's rent a limo or a helicopter & ride around nude. :wave: :sasmokin: :woohoo:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Mojave Dave said:
I can't even remember 42...

I remember hangin out with Oscie, Benji, and that real hot lady.

summer42image2.jpg

mtnjohn

Veteran
old is when you get the furniture disease.......
your chest falls into your drawers...................hahahaha

G

Define Old?

Define Old?

OK...
Old is when your checking out this Hot babes ass and she notices... :yummy:
She walks over and says... :wave:

"Hi Sir...I go to school with your Grandaughter"... :pointlaug

I didnt know... :confused:
:badday:

cheers

Latest posts