What's new

deficiency? or fungus gnats?

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
I think i also over nuted in veg and under nuted thus far in flower, today being my 3rd regimin in 5 weeks. I'm really not too sure about all of this, but learning is fun :]

probably,, hold off on the nutes ,, good luck.

i tagg for reference when i see something and want to come back to it :)

thaPUREcure

i'm gonna go with one more light nuting, then i'm done, florakleen the week after and then a few days of no water before the butchering

mylesj

can you please help me??

can you please help me??

so im not exacly sure if its to much nitrogen or whats going on exactly so im asking if any one can tell me whats going on my leaves are starting to spiral and have little burn spots on certain leaves all around and the tips are burnt and dry leaves curling down folding like a taco

Attachments

• 032613213226.jpg
    032613213226.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 032613213252.jpg
    032613213252.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
minor nute burn and to much nitrogen, hence the leaf clawing. Nothing going on but to much love, chill out it is a weed :) Love kills more plants then anything.

medicalmj

Veteran
I use predator nematodes for FGs. Any chance your roots are cold (watering w cold water or on cold ground)? Check Joe Fresh's sick plant sticky above and look at the P def symptoms, which can be caused by cold root zone. The spots, which can turn dark, and the brittleness are indicative.

nukklehead

I use predator nematodes for FGs. Any chance your roots are cold (watering w cold water or on cold ground)? Check Joe Fresh's sick plant sticky above and look at the P def symptoms, which can be caused by cold root zone. The spots, which can turn dark, and the brittleness are indicative.

Just curious have had some probs recently.. whats your definition on cold??

medicalmj

Veteran
Just curious have had some probs recently.. whats your definition on cold??

Yes about 2-3 months ago. I let my veg room get cold and the nute solution was sitting on concrete. 61 was the res temp. and the coco was just as cold. There's some pics in the sticky I referenced that look just like what was starting to develop. I warmed up solution & room and they bounced back quickly.