What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deficiency or excess of a nutrient?

Sub24ox7

Promix floranova bloom 180ppm 6.4ph blue lab pen. I meant to get hp promix but got bx but I let it get dry before watering feeding every water. But it was transplanted into this large pot and it does take a couple days to dry again since it’s nowhere root ound and it could use more perlite. Would like to stop this from progressing. 🙏❤️
9F96B2CB-E7D7-4A6C-9F4D-521C9BB4C27A.jpeg
87866269-830A-409F-8C5A-8CB4A8CA9D96.jpeg
CF669941-60A8-4288-80E1-8621A1E1EA11.jpeg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
180ppm is veeeery low for flower. With FloraNova bloom and hydro I would stay below 750ppm (.5 conversion) to prevent overfeeding.

I see that as underfeeding and the plant having issues while cannabilizing itself.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those are water spots from watering issues or water mismanagement. Pro mix BX is made for holding a lot of water and will damage the roots in large containers. When using ProMix BX one needs to keep the container size smaller than usual for dense root growth. BX is designed for smaller containers to hold water longer than Promix HP.

You can get by with a low ppm if you don't allow any discharge out the bottom when watering. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts