What's new

Deezy's shipping container

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
you say you like haze... i'd go ahead and assume you'd love piff then :biggrin:. the real piff is otherworldly good. it's been years and years since i've smoked any.

how would you describe it flavor/smell wise? just want to know what to expect if I were ever to come across it...been hearing more and more about it, one of the drivers for a local collective is from rhode island/ny and he talks about it all the time..

I love the effects of my ssh, but it's closer to the lemon spectrum than I really like...if it tasted like a diesel or something and had the same effects it would just be perfect lol

Cannavore

Veteran
how would you describe it flavor/smell wise? just want to know what to expect if I were ever to come across it...been hearing more and more about it, one of the drivers for a local collective is from rhode island/ny and he talks about it all the time..

I love the effects of my ssh, but it's closer to the lemon spectrum than I really like...if it tasted like a diesel or something and had the same effects it would just be perfect lol

ah you're gonna test my memory here - every thing about it was above any other haze ive ever had. to me the smell was a mix of a bunch of things predominantly frankincense with sandalwood, cat piss, leather, and a sort of floral spice... very hard to draw it from a 5+ year old memory. taste is over the top and leaves that churchy incense haze flavor coating your mouth. and of course like other really good haze, the smoke smells so good and leaves your place smelling like a church.

according to dudes like jjnyc there were likely more than one plant in the piff family. i've heard black haze could pass for it but i'm unsure if i've ever had it, since all my piff experience came from the black market.

'There are many different versions of the NYC Haze, ranging from floral Thai to cat piss and everything in between. I know the cat piss pheno. The black Haze is not this pheno but it has hints of cat piss and Thai and could pass as a NYC Haze if it's not already. It smokes very strong and fills up the room with that classic haze smell and can hang with any NYC Haze
jj-nyc'

edit - surfdout i remade as private, didn't get deleted.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
frankincense is right up my alley...the only strain that I remember being like that was AFPAK, which I've been hunting for a while, and finally have a solid line on...opposite end of the spectrum though, afpak is a heavy indica

Cannavore

Veteran
yeah i'm a young guy so i wasn't around for all the earlier stuff like the lumbos, mexi, thais, ect. so piff is benchmark weed for me. it made me appreciate the finer qualities of cannabis back in my youth.

afpak sounds great, i love all weed that carries incense type terps.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Told u piff was frankensence , u gotta trust ya boy son
All the Brooklyn and staton island homies brag it up for 15 yrs now as the "Frankie's" it wasn't until later I knew it as uptown/piff
Good ass weed

Shit looks nice up in here. Glad I got in early. U made me want a pocket door so bad :moon:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
LOL I've literally been running 90%+ of SSH over the last 2 years, I'm burnt out on it...just added a lot of them because I gotta make this fun again, and in order to do that I gotta take it in the direction that I want to go with it, not the direction the market intends on dictating...just got to do it for me again.

the easy cut and run was 10000% a reason why I'm going this route...I rent, so packin up and leaving at a moments notice is always a possibility...and down time means I'm eating ramen...not the dank ass spicy chicken cup of noodles either, we're talking straight up like expired "beef" flavored ramen hahaha

I know the feeling, the passion starts to look like an actual job lol. When I moved to NV was when I did just the same an drove to meet Ape in SF for some legit flavors "for me" to do me. I think I have said that paragraph word for word b4 bout "direction of the market/profit margins" ect. ect. lol

wait a minute, ramen expires?:biggrin:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ironic, as I went from socal to vegas for the latest smorgasbord lol.....I really hope that just means I'm moving to Hawaii in the near future! hahaha then I can just stuff my container full of my shit and ship it over the pacific...it's almost like I planned it that way ;) lol

N

noyd666

picture.php
get off that keyboard and get to it, nice job.
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Haha I gotta see u on a surf board!

Surfs up brah

I gotta give it another shot lol...I just need a looong board brah...I move like a ninja homie, trust!

noyd- you're absolutely right! and those comments are a big reason I started this thread before I was done! need a lil fire lit under my ass occasionally, so thank you sir! :biggrin:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
ironic, as I went from socal to vegas for the latest smorgasbord lol.....I really hope that just means I'm moving to Hawaii in the near future! hahaha then I can just stuff my container full of my shit and ship it over the pacific...it's almost like I planned it that way ;) lol

Had a short stay for almost 9 months in Humbolt before landing on this rock, but sounds pretty damn close lol.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Oh hell yeah I'm around for this one. I've always wanted to see somebody do something along these lines in a mobile home too. :yes: