What's new

Deezy's shipping container

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Just checking in with the ic fam! Miss the good old days of being immersed in cannabis.

being a dad has changed me a lot, but I still keep a small heady garden going and recently did a seed run. Still living in a rental in a really small town that's like 50% cops, we get random inspections a few times a year, and growing here has just been a nightmare...I love the house, the surrounding mountains, and a lot about the place but I would say that moving to this house more than anything has made growing for a living very difficult to pull off without putting the family into any sort of sticky situations.

I have a bunch of cup winning cut xxx og f7s, xxxf6 x (forum x dosidos), xxxf6 x (relentless killer queen x sour dubb), xxxf6 x (blue cookies x dosidos) blue cookies is forum x DJ short blue moonshine. They're all regular m/f seeds and the xxx og f7s are probably the best og in seed form ever made available imho. What do you guys think? Should I package em up and let em loose? If any of you guys have any experience or could plug me in with a seedbank/distributor? Message me if you want.

seriously considering leaving CA and heading to Oklahoma, I'm pretty invested financially and otherwise in a non cannabis biz I started a few years ago but I've spent the last 12 months paying a commercial lease and struggling like hell to have building permits issued, ADA compliance stuff, Health Dept madness etc...and I can't help but feeling like I'm just going through the motions...feeling kinda over it to be honest, just want to get back in the garden and be myself...only really took a step back from growing because I thought it was the right thing to do as a dad- who knows if I made the right call or not to be honest. If the truth sets us free, the truth is I like to grow cannabis, and spend as much time as possible with the people I care about...I need to grow again.

I hope to hear from any of the old homies that might still be following along all these years later...sure do miss the days before Instagram.

peace.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm loving New Mexico bro. But I didn't come here for Canna business. Not rec here yet. Grey can give you the low down on Oklahoma.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dayyumm....look what the wind blew in!! What's shakin' D? Nice to see you still around. Congrats on being a Dad. I think you'll do well at it. Good luck with future decisions. Cali beginning to be a bitch to deal with.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Yeah greyskull has been telling me to get my ass out there since he left the rock. My dad and brothers live about an hour away from him...probably would end up pretty close by if I do end up going that route...so tempting, especially since a decent house with acreage would be a lot closer to my budget than here in so cal.

Vash! What's happening old timer!? Hope you and your son are doing good! My experience at the county level has just been a nightmare, I've spent the last 12 months trying to get building permits issued to upgrade a water heater, add a mop sink, and build a 3ft wall...health dept won't even get the ball rolling until I've ran the gauntlet of planning dept, building & safety, full blueprint review etc...i leased a fully operational location and was just changing the menu slightly and adding a small piece of equipment...I really don't want to be a regulation blamer seeing as plenty of others manage to pull it off, but it's certainly been a learning experience...kinda halfway decided that if we don't get our permits issued by summer we'll be seriously considering our next move.

Lyfespan

wow long time man, havent seen you around since 2013 hightimes during the GG4 hype. you back in the area? congrats on fatherhood, and goodluck lol.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I never really went too far from where I've been since 2009

The littles are 10 and 3, so not totally new to the dad thing...but I'll certainly take all of the luck I can get! Lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Here's some shots from the last run, these were pollinated by the xxx f6 Male

This is the forum x dosidos

Attachments

• photo2027124.jpg
    photo2027124.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 17

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Xxxf6

Attachments

• photo2027132.jpg
    photo2027132.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2027133.jpg
    photo2027133.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2027134.jpg
    photo2027134.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 21

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Killer Queen x Sour Dubb...also heavily seeded by the XXX og f6 male

Attachments

• photo2027137.jpg
    photo2027137.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 20

HL45

Veteran
Yo bro! Randomly checked on the mag and it looked like it got a facelift.

Glad to see ya still posting!

I deleted my IG app off my phone March 2020 and was glad to avoid the political crap from all sides lol.

I have been thinking about Oklahoma as well heard its wild out there. I love where I live too much to uproot and leave.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
good times Deezy. Glad i found this thread. hope you still bless the world with your SSH. - E

Welcome to the mag dude! Definitely not as active here as it used to be.

good times for sure! Just headies these days but who knows what the future will bring

Darkwharf

HI Whadeezirg I have nt read thru this diary yet but if it wasnt mentioned to you...you might want to put a door in the back in case something bad /fire) happens