What's new

Deep Stoner Thoughts

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I predict that as "democracy" and equal rights increase in a society, so will the rate of asperger's.

Imagine if you are a young man living in a male dominant society. For example a country called "A-stan". Just being born a male in A-stan virtually ensures that one day you will have a wife. No need to really develop a winning personality. The marriage will be arranged, end of story.

Fast forward 100 years.

Now in A-stan, women have 100 percent equal rights under the law. They become educated, and financially independent. They can pick and choose. They can accept or reject men.

Certain men will win or lose at the game of love.

Of those men shut out of the romance market, once upon a time, just for being born male, they would have had a women.

The exception being if he were to become a shaman, monk, priest, etc.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain

“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it”. -Albert Einstein

HOVAH2.0

Why is my overall mood and well being directly tied to whether or not I have grow in progress?? When im growing life seems so pleasant and Im at peace, however when not growing I generally become a blatant asshole and cant be trusted!!...... and I sit around poofing on someone elses shit, deep thinking and planning a mega grow that if completed would only force me to sit around while engaging in further deeper thinking about a grow to top "the mega grow"???!

LEF

Veteran
I just thought that i will have to take a look at the TOU when i get a chance

Today i saw some videos that shocked me i guess, i feel like sharing but could be a vilation of the tou.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Zen

417737_10151102209092238_1809049314_n.jpg

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Why is my overall mood and well being directly tied to whether or not I have grow in progress?? When im growing life seems so pleasant and Im at peace, however when not growing I generally become a blatant asshole and cant be trusted!!...... and I sit around poofing on someone elses shit, deep thinking and planning a mega grow that if completed would only force me to sit around while engaging in further deeper thinking about a grow to top "the mega grow"???!
Simple HOVAH2.0 - it's called Horticultural Therapy! :D See link: http://ahta.org/horticultural-therapy Or a Google search: https://www.google.com/search?q=Hor...0l5.575j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the other day my buddy smoked a bit too much of my stuff and after several minutes of silence and puzzled look on his face he finally speaks and says something along the lines of "do you think if unicorns ever existed that people ate them?" not all of us are deep intelligent thinkers while stoned lol

taste just like fried chicken...:biggrin:

Snype

Veteran
If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough.
-Mario Andretti

Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
-Denis Waitley

The universe has no restrictions. You place restrictions on the universe with your expectations.
-Deepak Chopra

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
-Bill Cosby

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
-Steve Jobs

If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
-Jim Rohn

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
-Dhirubhai Ambani

The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
-Mark Caine

Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.
-Deepak Chopra

You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
-Steve Jobs

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
-Michael Jordan

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
-T. S. Eliot

Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk – and to act.
-Andre Malraux

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
-Mark Twain

I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
-Albert Einstein

99 percent of success is built on failure.
- Charles Kettering

dddaver

Veteran
Shocking as in how?

I realize this ain't really a deep stoner though but since you asked:

ZcaFNa.jpg

or maybe:

YaopOl.jpg

To each their own though I guess, but I personally just don't see the humor in either of those. I suppose those aren't really shocking though, just not funny to me.

Now, this one seems shocking yet is funny? Just stupid. But no one ever has to look far to see stupid.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tumblr_n9quk4alJE1r3gb3zo1_400.gif
[/FONT]

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

med_breeder

isn't it funny when you get no play on your social network site. Then you change your profile pic to something that you think is straight Azz, then suddenly bizniches be on you sack like you some M0ns@nto exec.

med_breeder

Ever go to post on someone's face book pic,
then realize that you already did a few days earlier.

And what you posted was basically what you were just about to post.

Dang it feels good to be internally consistent.