What's new

Deep State: Exposed

Badfishy1

It's interesting that you posted this. Have you ever looked into the relationship between the Trump family and Nicola Tesla? It's actually very interesting. Google it if you get a chance.

Nah, no desire to educate himself... although he did see a MSDNC story about him tho. Inb4 drumpf s uncle is the reason Tesla died penniless.... his uncle colluded with Russia (this week) Ukraine (next week) and they just robbed him blind so that’s why drumpf is rich.

White Beard

I think you might be a bit paranoid. This country is not going to fall anytime soon.

Why should I expect you to see it? Every word you type in these threads *SAYS* you can’t see it. You keep thinking we’re crazy BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE IT.

Nope. No icebergs around here, believe me, nobody knows these waters better than me, from the standpoint of water. I know it, you know it, it’s just the fake media........

Of course you can’t see it. I’ve been watching them figure out your programming, for likely your entire life, but yeah, don’t listen to me, or anyone else who’s watched them or been caught by them or had to unravel the lies to save themselves. YOU know. OTHER people make mistakes...not you.

You’ve been told: you’re on the “winning team”...you just don’t know which team you’re really working for because you’ve been trained not to see it, not to hear it - not to take it in, even to examine. You never see the lies you believe are true...not until it’s too late.

Badfishy1

Why should I expect you to see it? Every word you type in these threads *SAYS* you can’t see it. You keep thinking we’re crazy BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE IT.

Nope. No icebergs around here, believe me, nobody knows these waters better than me, from the standpoint of water. I know it, you know it, it’s just the fake media........

Of course you can’t see it. I’ve been watching them figure out your programming, for likely your entire life, but yeah, don’t listen to me, or anyone else who’s watched them or been caught by them or had to unravel the lies to save themselves. YOU know. OTHER people make mistakes...not you.

You’ve been told: you’re on the “winning team”...you just don’t know which team you’re really working for because you’ve been trained not to see it, not to hear it - not to take it in, even to examine. You never see the lies you believe are true...not until it’s too late.

True, nobody can see the bullshit you spout. Still trying to figure out ANYTHING you have been ‘right’ about just 1... wasn’t drumpf supposed to be in the gallows by now? I mean the ‘collusion’ with Russia was SO obvious... then the ‘obstruction’.... then the obvious Ukrainian ‘collusion’. And no the US won’t fail anytime soon.

Gry

Veteran
You know...we the people are to blame for the rise of these horse shit celebrities. Outside of NY and LA nobody knew who these rich kids were pre Paris Hilton sex tape, but we the people were chomping at the bit to watch them get weinered, and well, kudos to those bitches. They turned sex tapes into celebrity.

I do still crack up at the cocaine boat party they had though.
Obscene how media wishes to equate celebrity with success.

h.h.

Veteran
Obscene how media wishes to equate celebrity with success.

That’s because the media is us. They do what we do. We watch our reflection in the mirror and complain because it’s reversed,

Gry

Veteran
That’s because the media is us. They do what we do. We watch our reflection in the mirror and complain because it’s reversed,
The media is a tool, which reflects what it is told, by those who own it.
The owners are not us, nor do they have anyone's interest at heart but their own.
When Hearst Artist Frederic Remington, cabled from Cuba in 1897 that "there will be no war," William Randolph Hearst cabled back: "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war."

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

They only concentrate on the outliers. The worst or the best. They play on our fears and hope. They mirror our reality but in a deranged unreasonable way that easily confuses the masses through dumbing down and fear. Keeps the sheeple dependant. And voting for a shit representation of power over any intelligent solution.

Cannavore

Veteran
the media is corporate controlled propaganda with deep intelligence community ties. they are not your friends, and they certainly aren't "us".

trumptards get at least one thing right - the news is fake

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Many in society like to champion the outlaw, the raconteur, the roustabout - the rapscallion etc - anything that is anti-establishment and rebels against the powers that be - gains support from the disaffected, the disillusioned and those that have been unjustly handled -

The media latches onto this because it sells - the stories of Bonnie and Clyde - Al Capone and Pablo Escobar are now engrained in folk legend - and still sell - even to this day.

So - the media can make heroes out of despots - and vice-versa.

h.h.

Veteran
They only concentrate on the outliers. The worst or the best. They play on our fears and hope. They mirror our reality but in a deranged unreasonable way that easily confuses the masses through dumbing down and fear. Keeps the sheeple dependant. And voting for a shit representation of power over any intelligent solution.

America love playing the us and them game.
Much better I get my information from those who go by “Mr.D” or “big taco farmer” or even “hh”.

h.h.

Veteran
Many in society like to champion the outlaw, the raconteur, the roustabout - the rapscallion etc - anything that is anti-establishment and rebels against the powers that be - gains support from the disaffected, the disillusioned and those that have been unjustly handled -

The media latches onto this because it sells - the stories of Bonnie and Clyde - Al Capone and Pablo Escobar are now engrained in folk legend - and still sell - even to this day.

So - the media can make heroes out of despots - and vice-versa.

FOLK legend. Not NEWS legend. Of the folks.
BTW:
You are part of the media..

h.h.

Veteran
the media is corporate controlled propaganda with deep intelligence community ties. they are not your friends, and they certainly aren't "us".

trumptards get at least one thing right - the news is fake

No they don’t.
Don’t follow their bullshit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - go to where Pablo Escobar is from - Medellin in Columbia - and you will find that to many he in a folk legend and hero -

I am aware that I am part of the media - do you regularly state the obvious?

FOLK legend. Not NEWS legend. Of the folks.
BTW:
You are part of the media..