What's new

Deep State: Exposed

White Beard

Sounds like Rachel Maddow talking points lol. Everybody knows Trump has been a business man all his life. Obama to Putin's henchmen in 2012, "I will have more flexibility after the election". I win :biggrin:

Imaginary talking-points. You’ve never actually listened to her.

Everybody knew Trump was a self-important blowhard, and he still is.

You ”win”? Strutting about knocking over things and shitting on the carpet isn’t “winning” unless you’re cosplaying the Senile Caesar

'Boogieman'

Imaginary talking-points. You’ve never actually listened to her.

Everybody knew Trump was a self-important blowhard, and he still is.

You ”win”? Strutting about knocking over things and shitting on the carpet isn’t “winning” unless you’re cosplaying the Senile Caesar

:shooty:

Attachments

• images.jpeg-15.jpg
    images.jpeg-15.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 13
  • images.jpeg-17.jpg
    images.jpeg-17.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 13

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It is going to be soooo delicious when Emperor Orange falls.

I wish him a long long life for which the disgrace will burn in his "a giant brain".

And you know it will smolder and consume his every thought.

And as this happens he will display for all to see his syphilitic throws of rage. Buahahaha

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

One of the more disturbing indicators I have seen was when Guns and Butter was pulled from KPFA.

I felt the same way. Though, I figured it was only a matter of time. You can't openly criticize zionism the way that show did without suffering the consequences (unfortunately) and kpfa has become nothing more than a NWO propaganda outlet. I still listen to guns and butter but feel like the show is losing it's edge.

Gry

Veteran
I felt the same way. Though, I figured it was only a matter of time. You can't openly criticize zionism the way that show did without suffering the consequences (unfortunately) and kpfa has become nothing more than a NWO propaganda outlet. I still listen to guns and butter but feel like the show is losing it's edge.
You overlooked the fact that KPFA also provides airspace to the likes of Jewish Voices for Peace. and authors such as Max Blumenthal.
Each of whom does an excellent job of stomping a mud hole in the ass of the Jewish corporate agenda.
As for being a NWO propaganda outfit, it might be NPR you would be referring to, with all that lovely corporate underwriting.
Pacifica, is a network of 5 stations, one of which was repeatedly attacked by the KKK with dynamite.
It does not nor will not accept a dime of corporate money.
If one would like to hear history such as how the makings of nuclear weapons were transferred to Israel, Iran,
and South Africa to began with, then, KPFA, may be of interest.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

well, it would seem delirious Donald is having a twitter meltdown again.

While I will confess it is quite satisfying to watch this man melt. Read his twiiter account.

It does also concern me that he won't do something stupid or should an international incident occur which requires a sound mind.

Some say I would have the country fail to remove conald....I say to them that it is they that allows this mockery...so we are even. Further, I am sure that my government will motor through on its own momentum till he is gone.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

Hello all,

well, it would seem delirious Donald is having a twitter meltdown again.

While I will confess it is quite satisfying to watch this man melt. Read his twiiter account.

It does also concern me that he won't do something stupid or should an international incident occur which requires a sound mind.

Some say I would have the country fail to remove conald....I say to them that it is they that allows this mockery...so we are even. Further, I am sure that my government will motor through on its own momentum till he is gone.

minds_I

I think you might be a bit paranoid. This country is not going to fall anytime soon.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
This country is not going to fall anytime soon.

If it does,it will be a direct result of Lumpy's adulation of all things dictatorial.Not to mention the dictators he seems to hold in high regard.He's selling out our constitution,and still his supporters wave the flag and swear their continued allegiance.

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
:laughing: not paranoia...sheer terror and desperation...trumps approval ratings up 2 to 49 since impeachment announced...
Pay attention...your about to be schooled in how an impeachment works out for ya...

When they legalized Propaganda again in 2012-2013 it really opened the doors to constant lying and having to check facts for yourself.

Government Propaganda was illegal in the USA for a long time until then. Now the corporations basically control the government & media they are just doing whatever they want pretty much.

The only way Trump made it into the White House is with foreign interference, it’s kinda good because he is disrupting the status quo of corruption - although he is also corrupt in his own way.

Edit: should have quoted...

X

xavier7995

You know...we the people are to blame for the rise of these horse shit celebrities. Outside of NY and LA nobody knew who these rich kids were pre Paris Hilton sex tape, but we the people were chomping at the bit to watch them get weinered, and well, kudos to those bitches. They turned sex tapes into celebrity.

I do still crack up at the cocaine boat party they had though.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You know...we the people are to blame for the rise of these horse shit celebrities. Outside of NY and LA nobody knew who these rich kids were pre Paris Hilton sex tape, but we the people were chomping at the bit to watch them get weinered, and well, kudos to those bitches. They turned sex tapes into celebrity.

I do still crack up at the cocaine boat party they had though.

What is even more sad. Paris Hilton is probably more qualified to run our country than the piece if shit celebrity we got.