What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Absolem

What I do with the video's you guys post is scan through them and see if they show any charts or graphs to see what they say about it. If it doesn't have any graphs or charts I won't watch it. I watched the first three minutes to get the gist then scanned it. I do listen to them for a short bit after they post graphs just to see how they manipulate it.

And as usual they take interesting studies and turn them into some kind of super mind control that the MSM uses to control the masses.

I'd rather read a book then listen to that crap for 45 straight minutes.

You would like the "Milgram Experiment" and the "Stanford Prison Experiment".

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL

But yeah,, books are hella interesting

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hempy McNoodle

What I do with the video's you guys post is scan through them and see if they show any charts or graphs to see what they say about it. If it doesn't have any graphs or charts I won't watch it. I watched the first three minutes to get the gist then scanned it. I do listen to them for a short bit after they post graphs just to see how they manipulate it.

And as usual they take interesting studies and turn them into some kind of super mind control that the MSM uses to control the masses.

I'd rather read a book then listen to that crap for 45 straight minutes.

You would like the "Milgram Experiment" and the "Stanford Prison Experiment".

Lol, somebody get this guy^ the chart!

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I'm guessing most of you have not heard about the whole 'SolarWinds' thing, yet...

What will it take for Dotard Donald to utter a sentence mildly criticizing Russia, nuking half the country? As long as it's the coasts, no need, eh? You must be proud. Russia fighting the deep state! Looking for the children!

'Boogieman'

What will it take for Dotard Donald to utter a sentence mildly criticizing Russia, nuking half the country? As long as it's the coasts, no need, eh? You must be proud. Russia fighting the deep state! Looking for the children!

It's 2020, the cold war is over bro.

packerfan79

Veteran
Let me guess, you think we should go to war with Russia because they posted some memes on Facebook?

That's for sure, invade Russia, over a couple memes. While the Dems are lusting after Chinese spies, and sharing office space with another Chinese spy. Lol. The hypocrisy just to blatant to pass on this one.

At least the dems are consistent. I'll give them that.

mowood3479

Veteran
i guess you want to send flowers to thank them for the huge cyberattack we still do not know the full extent of. you must be SO proud...

No.. we just don’t want to let any more of our young men die from blood loss via gunshot wounds (over some bullshit memes.)
You’d think a hippy would get that?
Remember when you were against Vietnam?
It’s kinda like that