What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deep in the forest

1000ARMSofKALI

and here is little triple ErdPurT :)
picture.php

h!

hi bro,

nice erdpurt:blowbubbles: good luck in coming season...i will be watching you hehe or your grows:gday:

kali

nhak

hi zielon!

your babies looks happy :)

i m very surprised with this triple erdpurt, do another one erdpurt show this phenomenon? i never seen that!

perhaps she (if "she" :) will produce 2 principal branches with 2 big colas ;-), let s see how it grows...

wish the best for you and your babies :headbange:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High :wave:
Thanx for stopping by!
More and more little beauties on my balcony...They will spend about 2 weeks here and after go to the wild woods. I love this time of year :headbange

...i m very surprised with this triple erdpurt, do another one erdpurt show this phenomenon? i never seen that!

perhaps she (if "she" :) will produce 2 principal branches with 2 big colas ;-), let s see how it grows....

I don't think triple start of some plants is something really strange. Usually every year i have one or few like this one. It is nothing good but also nothing bad. When it will gain 3-4 levels of leafs, she will turn regular twin leafs plant.

Hej blackone!
I'm almost sure GG/DPxGrape will finish here! It may be great cross. I hope to compare yours plants with my...

Paddi, Kali, Esbe, Darwin, THC, Jerzu, JBW thank you for your input!

And here is very nice Salamandra I found in mountains last week. Very rare here. And sooooo beautiful! enjoy!

picture.php

:wave:

nhak

hey zielon!

arrrg my dreams 's broke :) so triple is more spectacular tan useful...well ,at least, as you say, it s not bad too

beautiful salamandra, who indicates a low-polluted zone (in theory: the first i ve seen was 10 meter from a very busy road, in french burgundy ;-)

wild woods are full of fierce beasts, take care :)

chilum

Siema!

Impressive crop, i mean UR last year.
So, `till now..no sun, flood in my region.
My 12 litlle guerilla gusto awaits for better times.

Wish U sun&luck ;-).

Narka

haxi

*Subscribed* :D !
Realy nice start, your next year grow seems very impressive, I wish you everything for this year :)
I love your strains! :dance013:
Peace

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High my brothas in green! Thanks for kind words :tiphat:

We had monster flood last two weeks here in Poland. Over 50000 of houses sunk... Alot of them is still under the water. But in my place things are looking good enough to start my guerilla dutys :headbange In few days I'll transplant them to the jungle :D

TAS, TasxPinky, ErdPurT, Carpatian, OrangeBud, Daniszamanka, C99xSzamanka, DAS/BurmesexErocketDP and GGxCongolese on the right side...
picture.php

Little triple ErdPurT
picture.php

DanishGold and DanishGoldxGrape
picture.php

BangiHaze/ERocketDP x PurpureaTicinensis :D
picture.php

:joint: happy weekend everybody! :wave:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
nice stuff mate! i'm at about the same stage with my babies growing nicely inside! but have to wait for the season to turn dammit! gotta love erdpurt! i'm dying to get my hands on some of that :D lalandia's "ulduz" erdpurt cross is just beautiful!

nhak

hey zielonylass
i mreally in love too with this little triple erdpurt!

sorry for that flood in poland. This bad spring s weather is a nightmare, all my growing has 2 or 3 weeks delay compared with last year. My tomatos are 30cm high and are beginning to flowering!!

anyway, your babies looks happy, almost enough strong for the wild nature

best wishes

jerzu19

Veteran
great progress zielony!I`m waiting for next update.
Best grow wishes and good weather!!

pozdro

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Progress you've said?

High my friends :tiphat:
After 2 weeks from replanting to the wild today I went to see my babes :) All 32 are still on the spot. All of them are now about a knee high and are starting to growing fast. Soooo I fed them today with high N biohumus water solution. I know they love it. I use it everyear and I know how much they love it... Next time you'l see results :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:headbange