What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deep in the forest

padkontrol

Veteran
Hey zielony!

Awesome genetics! I hope you make some nice NHU hybrids :) So powerfull weed I love it. I got daniszamanka's and orange bud too so we can compare our plants in future. Good luck and stay safe!
Pad

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checking in for your season friend. i will be with you til the end.

wish you all best grow luck!

nhak

i m curious with erdpurt

i m curious with erdpurt

hello!
nice guerilla spot! the soil looks fine

i m waiting erdpurt seeds, from zenseed (it s long!) so i ll folllow your grow to make comparision! it s the first time i buy seeds :) and this year i stop the guerilla to grow in my garden.
looking your photograph of last year, i m sure you ll do it perfectly

i wish the weather's god will be with you!

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Thank you my friends for kind words!

Next bunch of seeds in water :D

picture.php

Again GREAT GENETICS!

Purple Power x Super G
Carpatian
Baglung
DAS/BurmesexErocDP
TAS
GGxDP f3
GG/DP f4 x Grape

:headbange

S

Szot

Siemano zasiadam rowniez w tym pokoju

widze ze w zielonym lesie bedzie grubo w tym roku hehe

pozdrawiam i powodzenia bracie zycze:tiphat:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow man, definitely taking notes on this one :D nice stuff! how you labeling the plants after you've planted them? or just taking notes on where they are in the plot? cheers

darwin

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey! Nice to see you here!

How to label all that strains?
Picture from last year:

picture.php

picture.php

I also do some notes...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
WHAT A BLAST!

enjoy weekend bro, you will be in my heart tomorrow at the copenhagen marihuana march!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha nice stuff mate, i'm writing up a tute at the moment as i wanted to learn more about guerilla growing as well as help others. would you mind if i used some of your photos to explain things? i'd reference you and this thread for sure. let me know

kaczy

Veteran
As always...
Evrything goes great in ur grow friend. Looks like another various pallete of strains in ur garden. This GG seems to be nice and others as well. I think it might be another ton of weed for u this autumn.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.
GG bro

OK

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
High all :wave:
Thanks for stoping by my thread on that wonderful forum! It is always sooo nice to see you here my friends!

Second bunch of seeds are still under the soil level but the first one is Greeeeen!
Here you have some of them:

picture.php

picture.php

Daniszamanka :)
picture.php

and here is little triple ErdPurT :)
picture.php

It was soooo long time... Nice to see you back my loved plants!

And here is what I smoke right now with them on my balcony :D

Danish Passion! Really must try! Love it's taste and high!

picture.php

Stay high!

blackone

Veteran
Nice start! I'm also growing GG/DP* Reeferman's Grapefruit this year - I hope it will finish.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful ziel bro! and you are right, dp really has a few very nice phenos. and also some less good