Veteran
Little update from my guerilla

DAS x Paki

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

With Das Pakitas seeds [DAS/Paki x TAS]

picture.php

And the smallest but still ripe girls hehe One of them had 1 ripe seed hehe...
I planted sprouted seeds directly into bad, not prepared soil and came for harvest heheh... Look how covered with trichomes are both... I didnt noticeced any high after eating that tho... hmmmm...

picture.php

LEDSmoke

Just harvested first phenos of TAS x Mighty Mite cross. Smell is damn close to NHU, we will see what about potency.
Look how beauty this sweet pinky gal is. Its 3 week old pic if i remember right. Sorry for pic quality. As previous, its a phone picture.

View Image

Where can you find seeds for this. :noway:
It looks like a beautiful plant.

ddt

Some new pics of karakoram highway my friends. Its cross of (Carpatian x Grapefruit) x Early Durban

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ddt

Well, those TAS x MM have very distinct taste with strong minty undertone. Its very nice for smoking. High lasts longer then average, i will add smokereports in one message, so i will also compare them together.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Yesterday I went to the wild forest. My main goal was to harvest remaining part of Manitoba Medicine and MMGGBHPTOBxSttinkyPinky.
At place I found also little mold on Gloria plants so they met the axe. Half of both girls. It should be really nice and powerful medicine. Full of trichome and rock hard buds.

Gloria:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Manitoba Medicine. Unfortunately about 30% mold and fluffy buds structure. All goes for hash pile I think...

picture.php

MMGGBHPTOBxStinkyPinky

picture.php

Night Hail Ultra with ripening seeds on it.

picture.php

picture.php

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Harvest day for big plants today!

Today I cut 2 big DanishGoldxGrape and 2 DASxPaki. I've harvested also all the rest of NightHailUltra from my little seedgrow hehe. Not much because of late sprouting the seeds but still few for me and friends...

Sorry for shity pictures but had no time and many to do...
DASxPaki on the left and DGxG right

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts