What's new

deep in the forest

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you'll have some killer early haverst Zion! :woohoo:

Giving it a try to Mantibola Med myself, a couple of Carpatians, and a TAS x GG cross.

The GGxMM crosses should be good and early, can't wait to see frosty buds in Sept.

Big up! :rasta:

B

Puffster

there are not enough info around about Darwin Seeds, they are also very hard to get a hold off.

I have been looking for Auto Lothse since I first heard about it a few years ago, still no luck.

anyone have any pics or grow reports of Auto Lothse? Even the pic and reports seems elusive with this strain :)

That NHU seems like a wonderful strain, what is the TAS part of its cross exactly?

harold

i think TAS is by reeferman, or should i say the reeferman collective.
TAS = petrollia headstash x kabul x afghani77 ? i think?
NHU is TAS x gg3? i think, lol.

ddt

Auto Lhotse 2011
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ddt

Auto Lhotse, NHU, Karakoram HighWay will be again available from this autumn. After ziel comment about germination problems i stopped sending NHUs to you growers. Sorry but the best possible quality is a top priority.
Karakoram is Carpatian x Grapefruit) x Early Durban. Its very potent and early sativa. There are two line, one fully autoflowering and one regular. Autoflowering one is cca 40cm tall. Regulars are around 1,5m tall.
Auto Lhotse is very simillar to NHU but is more compact and bushy like and around 2 weeks earlier. Potency is almost same.
Both NHU and AL produce very dense, compact buds, full of resin. And if all will be fine there will be available also North Royall strain. Totally ultimate and powerfull indica dominant strain. It should to be like a dreamy strain. Best possible blend of genes from both NHU and AL. We will see, you will see :) Seeds will be available for all interested and proven growers :)

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Nice work Bohempian!

Here is my little Triple Afghan Slam (black ph.) :D

picture.php

And this is how I spend my weekend hehe... playing with my dog in the forest!

picture.php

Happy weekend my friends :wave:

P

piterr

i think that means he had nhu with unknown generation (fn) . then he made seeds with male and female of generation fn and result is fn+1 and then when he use fn+1 m and f result is fn+2 ( i mean that f1 x f1 makes f2(fn+1) then f2 x f2 makes f3(fn+2)
looking good zielonylasss - i make a seedlings with sta and congo d gold there will be some photos when will be something to show :)

Rinse

Veteran
Nice dog zielonylasss, the TAS is picking up.
BTW do you have more info on double congo gold?
The pictures of her in your album look great,
What are the high/taste like and which Congo was used?

Im still looking for NHU, darwin inst responding, can anyone help me out?
I just need one more indica to grow along side TIS, as a lot of my auto plants have turned male. :tumbleweed:

ddt

Great to see how this thread is progressing.
NHU is TAS x GG3. I have to tell that NHU is better than original TAS. NHU is made of one male - female but because GG3 (greens stock) was so different from TAS, there are more phenos. But all, or at least most of phenos are very viable and strong. NHU and that is not as know fact is actually made this way and thats why its so unique. TAS x GG3 F1 producet way more phenos, some vere great and some were trash. Best 2and most potent phenos were selected and inbreed. NHU mom was more bushy and lil byt more on sativa side. Second pheno used for future work was a base of Lhotse and AutoLhotse strains. mom for Lhotse was more indica. So Lhotse and NHU have same male parent. From Lhotse group there were selected very very, significantly earlier 2 plants which stays on the begin of AutoLhotse line.
GG3 added to TAS bigger yield, lifted potency lil bit and made it more vigorous.
If any more questions feel free to ask :)

harold

hi ddt,

most of the pics ive seen of the original TAS look very leafy, ok if your making hash, it definately needed something to plump up the buds a bit, for the nug lovers.... i really like the look of the TAZ pheno bohempian has selected. i think you have something special here, lots of strong compliments :)

Rinse

Veteran
Thanks for the info DDT, since I cant get hold of any NHU, does anyone have recommendations for a tasty outdoor Indica?
The weather has been terrible the past 2 weeks, plants have stopped growing, so I think I'L plant late June.
The only 2 plants that are still growing in this weather are Kumaoni and Thyphoon...

Heres a Thyphoon from May:

Ky7Aql.jpg

Here is a Zambian Copper bud from last year, I planted the seed in July and harvested November!

I47EFl.jpg

And some Bluehemp Leb from year before:
2lyMil.jpg

The leb was very tasty, blueberries.

ddt

Harold, you mean pics of TAS or NHU? its not the same.
And you know, you have to make a sense about growin conditions. Thats why buds from indoor arent so leafy and from outdoor are everytime more leafy :) Sure also genetic part is important but enviroment play a damn big role :) And thats the same in a season weather part. When u are happy and u have nice, sunny, dry season, u will everytime get better and less leafy buds as in season when you will get alot of rain and cold.
From what i can tell NHU produce very very nice buds, not only for hash making :)

Rinse

Veteran
It may be low light conditions that make the plant more leafy? To catch every bit of light.
For example Thypoon is very leafy but also one of the hardiest, its bred in Denmark.

Also I seem to remember esbe grew some Ace seeds (From Spain) and Dubi said they looked more leafy but with lots of resin on the bud leaves.