deep in the forest

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
DoubleAfghanSlam x Paki (Levant)

picture.php

HTC DeepChunk x ErocketDanishPassion

picture.php

17 plants on my old my spot. All from sprouts in the ground. That two crosses above and DanishGold and DanishGold x Grape. All that genes beside DASxPaki I had before and found them great. Next time I'll go there, I'll plant there also few another ones :) there is still enough place for 4 plants more.

Next time I'll feed them also with high level Nitro mixture :D which will pull them to explode! It will consist batguano and warmcasting's manure....

Unfortunately Night Hail Ultra germing ratio is quite poor.I don't know If I have any chances... I put into the water Lhotse seeds recently and hope to better score...

I have also put into the water few next genes: 3x GG#3xMM X hp fem and ca 30x 1410mix found in my fridge , stored and mixed for few years

And here is my little Triple Afghan Slam, burned a little with bat guano 2 days ago... I feel it will survive and will have possibilities to cross it with some good ones on my balcony

picture.php

pozdro!

ScythianGold

Beautiful time of year isn't it? I will be interested to know which outdoor strain you prefer, Danish Gold or the GG cross. Sounds like you have a lot going. May the forces(of nature) be with you

ddt

Sad to hear that my friend but i searched that last 2 weeks cca poor germination was due to moon. Its totally significant how moon stage can influence seeds germination. I had from same seeds 90% germination success.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey ddt bro, I have few beans left and will try to germ them again. NHU is sooo good strain... I don't give up!

Hey ScythianGold, thx for kind words! I have both DanishGold and another GG crosses in my gardens, but DanishGold has also quite big influence of GG genetic. I like them very much because of their early flowering and they are usually quite potent.

Rinse

Veteran
I planted 3 daspaks 2 came up, the other went backwards (root came out of soil).
Still have another 3 seeds.
What is the genetics of NHU? GG3 x TAS right?

Btw I think we need to come up with a new name for daspaks, any ideas?

ddt

Rinse, right, NHU is TAS x GG3. Its very potent and vital strain. Actually the most potent outdoor buds i ever got from outdoor were from NHU. And believe me, i tried alot...

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey Rinse, I'm happy you can grow your cross again!

... NHU is TAS x GG3. Its very potent and vital strain. Actually the most potent outdoor buds i ever got from outdoor were from NHU. And believe me, i tried alot...

yup, theres no better outdoor buds than nhu...

I'm second that! It were the strongest buds I've ever had. That is the reason why I really want to grow them again. And I will I hope next year if the new seeds will come. I've heard someone will try to make remake...

Unfortunately not me... I still have 1 TAS on my balcony but all my GG#3 grown in the wild have gone... Today I went to plant last bunch of little seedlings and no one of GG survived.

Here is little update from my spots:

Gloria:

picture.php

Congolese Double Gold:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(ManitobaMedicineGuerillaGold/BangiHazePurpureaTicinensis)/OrangeBud x StinkyPinky:

picture.php

kaczy

Veteran
Wow! These are great zielonylasss. Really nice looking strong little plants. I think on my main spot I have similar results. I think we have started a bit later than the other growers from PL. Nevertheless results will count on the end of the season. As they say you never count your chips until the dealing is done.

Well just stopping by to say fantastic updates. Really up to date and fresh. You must have a lot of spots this year. I'am glad that you found time and energy to make spot for my mmgg x bhpt x sp cross. It looks amazingly fresh and green. Keep it up bro.

One more thing, what kind of fertilizer are you going to use troughout the veg stage?

Cheers kaczy :wave:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
One more thing, what kind of fertilizer are you going to use troughout the veg stage?

...:

Thx Kaczy!
Soil in my plots is mixed with cow and chicken manure and I'm sure it's enough for now. But in one month I'll start to feed my babes with biohumus mixed with Selasie's bat guano. This batguano is qiute strong (I've already almost burned my only TAS :D)and I'm sure plants will explode with their grow after that!

And here are little babes Manitoba Medicine and HashPlantxWAR from another plot:

picture.php

Happy growing!

harold

whats the high like from the NHU? id love a detailed report

you've convinced me to jump on the NHU bandwagon next season bohempian :)

Rinse

Veteran
yup, theres no better outdoor buds than nhu (of course mean for us northern eu growers), with friends we also tried a lot strains, but only nhu successfully stable for 4th season now, ddt know that else damn before
only one thing is stronger outdoor - purpurea ticinensis, but thats hardcore, not my kind of smoke, its a pensioner stoned to the bones
biggrin.gif

hey Rinse, for sure Triple Indy(ica) Slam!!!! its same recipe as tas just pakistani instead kabul
biggrin.gif
go forward with these, great educating lines for selective breeding, e.g. i isolated petrolia headstash and other ghani bloods used to make tas-nhu (as well bred out gg3 influence due to selections in mother-vegetative room),,, with your das/paki it have one step closer to petrolia... have fun

TIS it is! And a great project you have going, best of luck and keep us updated
tiphat.gif

Hey Rinse, I'm happy you can grow your cross again!

I'm second that! It were the strongest buds I've ever had. That is the reason why I really want to grow them again. And I will I hope next year if the new seeds will come. I've heard someone will try to make remake...

Thanks man, Im happy you kept the seeds and I stumbled on this thread
biggrin.gif

Rinse, right, NHU is TAS x GG3. Its very potent and vital strain. Actually the most potent outdoor buds i ever got from outdoor were from NHU. And believe me, i tried alot...

whats the high like from the NHU? id love a detailed report

you've convinced me to jump on the NHU bandwagon next season bohempian
smile.gif

Im actually thinking to order some for this year now lol,
Does darwin still stock them?
If Im quick I guess they could be up by mid june...

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Little summary what grows in my wild gardens :)

Spot#1:

DoubleAfghanSlam x Paki 4 p.
HTC DeepChunk x E-Rocket/DanishPassion 4 p.
DanishGold x Grape 4 p.
DanishGold 5 p.

Spot#2:

CongoleseDoubleGold 5 p.
MMGG/BHPT/OB x StinkyPinky 2 p.

Spot#3:

ManitobaMedicine (fem) 2 p.
HashPlant WAR (fem) 1 p.

Spot#4:

Gloria (fem) 2 p.
GuerillaGold#3ManitobaMedicine x HashPlant (fem) 2 p.

Spot#5:

HLRDTY x HashPlant2 1 p.
OG18Skunk x DanishGold 1 p.
GuerillaGold#3ManitobaMedicine x HashPlant (fem) 1 p.

Spot#6:

1410Mix 11 p.

And on my balcony TripleAfghanSlam (black ph.) 1 p.

Happy growing! :wave:

lob19

Veteran
Hi Zielonylasss!

I've grown some ManitobaMedicineGuerillaGold/BangiHazePurpureaTicinensis crosses last seazon and they were great smoke. The best one actually was BHxBHPT x MMGGBHPT - killer weed - very deep, relaxing high and a great taste. Too bad it wasn't the biggest yelder.

I'm also getting curious about that NHU, I like strong weed :D

godd luck bro!

ddt

Great pics ziel bro. Well NHU can produce balanced high if choped earlier and classic couch lock, or almost couch lock when harvested in the right time.
This year i will refresh NHU seeds batch plus some news like new lines of Auto Lhotse and my new Karakoram highway - very promising sativa for outdoor sativa lovers. Its cross of Carpatian x Grapefruit) x Early durban. There is 50:50 ratio of auto flowers from KH to regulars. But we will know more after this season, lets hope for best weather for us all :)

Latest posts

Latest posts