picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Nice pics! The folded-up bud leaves look soft like velvet. Gonna make for some nice bubble hash! Theres also a nice spread of some Deep Chunk nug shots in the new issue of High Times. Enjoy!

HUGE

Veteran
Jesus fuck man my dick is hard. Now I don't know if I should run sour bubble next or deep chunk?

Jesus fuck man my dick is hard. Now I don't know if I should run sour bubble next or deep chunk?

DC is great, & probably the best Afghan out there, but I would still gun for the SB. All kinds of people I talked to are raving about it.

GP2B

Help me understand deep chunk. Sure the sheer amount of resin coating the sides and undersides of the leaves looks great in pictures, but what is actually smokeable? What would yield be like on a plant flowered at 16"? Less than 1/8th is what it would appear.

canned abyss1

Veteran
Help me understand deep chunk. Sure the sheer amount of resin coating the sides and undersides of the leaves looks great in pictures, but what is actually smokeable? What would yield be like on a plant flowered at 16"? Less than 1/8th is what it would appear.

Deep Chunk is a low to medium yielder, but you can definitely yield more than an 1/8 per plant, Deep Chunk is connoisseur cannabis not a cash crop plant. All those trichomes make for some fine hash also.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
I love pure DC, gives me that classic indica warm body high, with something extra. Thanks for sharing,, makes me want to bust some out and try it again. Did y ou get these from Toms most recent stock or are these from the early days?

SGS

canned abyss1

Veteran
I love pure DC, gives me that classic indica warm body high, with something extra. Thanks for sharing,, makes me want to bust some out and try it again. Did y ou get these from Toms most recent stock or are these from the early days?

SGS

I really like the DC also, it is great for back pain and a bit heady. I grabbed these last year when Tom Hill put them up on the boo. So far I have found three keepers and I still have one more female to test.

SkunkyDemon

Wow those are some sweet pics! Iv hade a bag of TH 's DC in the frig for a few months. After what you got Im popin them as I type this. Great job!
Peace