What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
im with charlie......sheit everyone else here too:D...got some down myself...thanks for the inspiriation..MOneY

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
NorCal Goo [fm] x Deep Chunk [m] brotha Greenlion created this cross
i named it Gunk because she just has the Funk going on lol

duel 400w light 1/hps 1/mh 38 days 12/12 in 2 liter soda bottle this is from clone.
cut taken 4-22
planted 5-3 into 3x3 square
planted 5-13 into 2 liter soda bottle
placed in flower 5-15
shes startn to color up nicely

the plant from seed this cut above was taken from is still in flower i think i posted a pic while back when she 1st started flower.
heres he is last wk 45 days 12/12

she had much longer veg lol and is in 3 gal

every 1 else great pure deep chunk growen WoW this seems like a wonderful strain

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my DC girls just before i switched em to 12/12...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the last pic is my security guard with his DC....hehe
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
lookin' real good benji....nice and healthy....congrat's on achieving your goal...:)

B

bocil

Control Benji your dog ,do not piss the plants , to mark territory
:muahaha::muahaha:.I look very nice the plants,an ambrace Bro.

elfstone

I have noticed three phenotypes from the Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk hybrid released by Cannacopia, one of which looks very much dominated by Deep Chunk itself. Anyone else working with DC hybrids notice the same thing?

B

bocil

It is better that here we speak only about the Deepchunk, already there are too many threads opened of hybrids with DC,have a nice days for all. :smoker:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I am trying to locate deep chunk and sour bubble bx3 currently. Wanting to cross them and see what becomes of it. Even being a med card holder in cali, it seems damn difficult to locate true legit strains.

that looks GREAT, love the thread!

X

xinsanewickedx

hey guys i was just wondering with the right set up and all that stuff what do you think the yield would be from a few dc plants?thanks

Colina

Hola InsaneWicked,

I am a creative and flexible cannabis man and would settle for no less than 1g per watt inside of 12 weeks from seed with DC. DC can and is being spread out here to a meager 15w per square foot - and she is chunking-up just fine. Not many plants can handle that to be sure. If one is designing the true indoor cannabis ideotype, then they are barking up the wrong tree with DC in the raw no doubt about that. However, the strain represents a far end of a spectrum, and indeed including her in a breeding program has proven over and over to be a wise and broad net to be casting. After many years, I am unswayed by other lines even close to entering her same category.

Elfstone,

Deep Chunk will be available very soon, a more official type of announcement will follow...:wave:

picture.php

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks colina,i need to pop these 4 dc beans soon .thanks again for the info

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
colina:respect:your new heavy batch of dc seeds will supply the market very well and at the right time! hope they will come at a fair prize. future is bright bro!

btw as many know, dc are great in crosses, often very dc dominant with much heavier yields.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hola InsaneWicked,

I am a creative and flexible cannabis man and would settle for no less than 1g per watt inside of 12 weeks from seed with DC. DC can and is being spread out here to a meager 15w per square foot - and she is chunking-up just fine. Not many plants can handle that to be sure. If one is designing the true indoor cannabis ideotype, then they are barking up the wrong tree with DC in the raw no doubt about that. However, the strain represents a far end of a spectrum, and indeed including her in a breeding program has proven over and over to be a wise and broad net to be casting. After many years, I am unswayed by other lines even close to entering her same category.

Elfstone,

Deep Chunk will be available very soon, a more official type of announcement will follow...:wave:

picture.php

Congrats!!! Very nice work Colina, know is time to the original Tom Hill's DC :respect::respect::respect: