What's new

Deep Chunk

elfstone

Although I have several different Cannacopis hybrids with Deep Chunk phenotypes, I am wondering if and when the "pure" DC strain will be commercially available again?

Elfstone - MMJ Caregiver

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
WOOOW COLINA! and raco and ppl!

8344dc_leafs1.jpg

Demian

Veteran
WOOOW COLINA! and raco and ppl! and esbe ! benji's Avatar :respect:

4 months starting in my external if I get any strain of DC, no doubt I will see grow in the sun from south america!

bye ...

S

shushslo

Nice pics guys!Respect!I cant wait to grow this beauty in a month or two!

deepchunk

lookin good raco nice and healtheeeeeeeeeeeee ........... and look at those fan leaves one could roll a nice fatty with those sweeeeeeeet............

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still lurking....absolutely loving this thread! Love seeing all the DC work again. Makes me hopeful that maybe, just maybe, I'll have a pure DC in my stable.

dank.Frank

Colina

As you can see the plants were well pollinated at 4 weeks in. At the same time, we are looking for excellent examples for further testing and eventual hybrid development. What I want to see here is extreme resin production - this is an educated guess at only 5 weeks in. Frosty flowers are a given with this line, but I also want to see resin looking for a home out on the smaller leaves and even the main fans as shown in the pic. A greasy mess is what I am looking for to put it plainly, and a blind man should be able to feel it by week 6 or 7. Clones from the suspected top 15% of these plants are now being vegged to run sinsemilla and have a better look. After that they will be narrowed to the top 5% for further testing. Rolling right along, more pics to follow.

PS, Benji, yes, you were correct in spotting the single pistil on the otherwise "male" plant.

picture.php

picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Simply incredible plants and photos everyone! Simply incredible!

C

charlie garcia

is nice to see some serious growing and selection there. Hope you find best keepers. Always interesting to watch those old schoolers well alive, give them good life

Wish all my best Mr Colina
charlie