What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall for the compliments, cuts cost $20 at sr71, these are my folks plants I just hepled out a little and took pics, they were grown with coco nutrients and during bloom were also givin almost full dosages of liquid bat guano with the canna. Ebb N flo system that would water 2 times a day, 4 600w hps lights.

Colina

I heard that the plant had some faults too- low leafy yield etc. But I sure hope somebody will think to self this plant and have a longer look at this combo because that right there is one hell of a start. Thank you for showing her to us MO.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get Mo..congrats on your PoTM nomination..I think you'll blow anybodyds doors off with that image..well desrved nomination..DD

G

OK i'm gonna let the cat outta the bag on this one...The SR-71/Blue Sky "SC x DC cut" came from seeds I donated to the club atleast a year ago,....I gave many of these seeds away to various people on and off the boards...The cross is not Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk, but is Nor Cal Goo x Deep Chunk..The Strawberry Cough clone I had, was actually a Nor Cal Goo clone, that was mislabled as SC and then crossed to deep chunk...I had that NC Goo clone for years, thinking it was the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough the whole time...And if you've ever grown the goo, you'd understand why this cross came out soo good...the goo is a straight up resin bomb, the type of resin that feels greasy when rubbing a fresh plant. And DC is all resin aswell(as everyone knows)...I grew out a couple females outdoors(from seed) that year and they were very nice plants, but i think the pheno SR-71/Blue Sky/Skunk Werks discovered is something special for sure, as GET MO displayed..lol!

peace
GreenLion

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Doesnt have any strawberry cough traits that I can see in the grow structure or overall product either, Ive grown strawberry cough, it produces more and stretches more too.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
OK i'm gonna let the cat outta the bag on this one...The SR-71/Blue Sky "SC x DC cut" came from seeds I donated to the club atleast a year ago,....I gave many of these seeds away to various people on and off the boards...The cross is not Strawberry Cough x Deep Chunk, but is Nor Cal Goo x Deep Chunk..The Strawberry Cough clone I had, was actually a Nor Cal Goo clone, that was mislabled as SC and then crossed to deep chunk...I had that NC Goo clone for years, thinking it was the Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough the whole time...And if you've ever grown the goo, you'd understand why this cross came out soo good...the goo is a straight up resin bomb, the type of resin that feels greasy when rubbing a fresh plant. And DC is all resin aswell(as everyone knows)...I grew out a couple females outdoors(from seed) that year and they were very nice plants, but i think the pheno SR-71/Blue Sky/Skunk Werks discovered is something special for sure, as GET MO displayed..lol!

peace
GreenLion

Nice of you to set the record straight for all the consumers out there. This cut has been on my mind all week now. Too bad it will never be pampered and cuddled by me...

Stay Safe

B

B. Self Reliant

Regardless of it's lineage, I'd say everyone can agree it's a keeper! Gorgeous images too.

B

Blakendn

i thought this was a site for mj. when did u start growing sugar cane crops get mo. lol
great shots man. those babies are covered in sugar. great job homie

Securityfirst

I'm running those too. Just planted a bunch of babies yesterday. What wattage do you have and how long did you vegg them before flowering? Any stretch? Great looking job though!!

N

neptune

great job GreeLiion, all those DC crosses have been superb hybrids. DC is quite the genepool.

why arn't my PM's working????