What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk X Strawberry Cough, day 56...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Glad yall like the shots! My folks did this right hur, 4 600w ebb n flo with canna coco/perlite mixed 2:1, canna nutrients pretty much how they say to use um, plus bat guano bloom (liquid) at dosage stated on bottle. After trimmin off a bunch of the water leafs by hand had about 3 grams of liquid hash on my hands, my girl smoked it and said it was some fire, melted and bubbled when it burnt and had her lit. Will try some uh the herb in about a week and probly take some dry shots and do a smoke report. Peace!

mixin

what an amazing plant for making bubble hash. can you imagine how much you could make off 10 plants... good stuff!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GREEZY.

Man, I have to try this Deep Chunk stuff. It's been tempting me for a few years. Plants like yours tempt me further! :)

Nice work. Enjoy the fruits.

Peace, good will,
cc

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Very nice pics GM........is this SR71 clone material then? I wonder what pheno of DC they found. As Ive seen a pheno that is all bud...I believe it is the Hashplant Pheno. Cool plants however they look DC dominate..and maybe a bit leafy??? Let us know what the flavors are please.

H

Hazeseeker

Amazing plant Get Mo:yes:, the amount of resin is unreal:canabis:, congrats on the POTM nomination as well:joint:

peace

G

grapepunched

wow truly a sight to behold!
great grow! they looks tasty!
stay stoned and grow HARD =)

-gp

hazy

Veteran
Holy Cow Get mo! Haven't been by your thread for a minute, but I don't remember anything like that. I cruised in here from your POTM nom.
Hold on to that cut for dear life mang.

B

Blue Dot

Now I've got to go get some toilet paper to clean up.

Thanks.:rolleyes:

j/k UNREAL

Givin' Props where deserved GetMo:woohoo:.....

You will need a few new pair of snip-snips for the whole plant... And you should end up with an ounce of scissor hash by the time you get done with her:woohoo:........lol

Marvelous job brother!

Blessings and pure peace in your home!

B