What's new

Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1

C

charlie garcia

They are doing fine and easy Dmajones. And start to flower now. Also have cloned very easely. Leaves look like made of plastic :) Hope to update in a couple of weeks and compare how they are doing
best

DCxNepalDSCN9997copia.jpg

Last edited:

Random00

:wave:

First of all, congratulations to Raco for another successful thread. There is no doubt that he knows how to do his thing! Greetings also to Charlie Garcia. This hybrid sounds inspiring to say the least.

Bacchus said:
Does anyone know??? What are the differences between X18 and Deep Chunk? Raco?

opinions?? Thanks in advance

Like Charlie, my experience with DC and X-18 is based on one individual from each strain (Raco's keepers, named Parineeta and XVIII respectively).

In few words, I'd say that Deep Chunk represents the Afghan pride while X-18 resembles the Pakistani workability.

Growing these two true, distinctive hash plants implies two different characters from the Hindu Kush. Deep Chunk is a whole world of particularities from clone to smoke; X-18 simply works with humility. Though its yield is average at best, X-18 shows a typical Paki stretch during the first month of flowering, but doesn't branch. In opposite, DC barely grows in height, and the yield is ridiculous.

X-18 is the smell, DC is the look. Both buds are dense and rock hard but in a different way. X-18 buds are literally crusted with resin and their manicure is very easy, while DC buds are rounded and colourful with exotic patterns (the weed looks out of this world).

In flower, the X-18 reeks of cheese and chorizo. The smell develops along the flowering but it's always very pungent. The smell of the herbal cannabis when finished and dried is more acrid and citric, almost acid. Deep Chunk smell consistently like moss, a bit musty; it remembers me the smell of the asparagus soup.

Last but not least, the effect. While both plants are absolutely medicinal, Deep Chunk is more of a consistent experience, and X-18 can put your head to spin. I mean, both genetics have wonderfully balanced resin profiles, but the Afghan has a constant effect (floaty and numbing at times), while the Paki can sit with the smoker in different ways (relaxed or brainstormed) depending on the person and the circumstances.

Everytime I taste the X-18, think its active compounds profile is so well balanced that I almost don't feel stoned, so I tell everybody when they try it for the first time. However, I end up watching some kind of alarm in their eyes often. Therefore, I'd say it can hit hard :nono:

Greetings,
Random

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great great post Random00!! :yes: :bow: :respect:
It just make my day!! :jump:
and the pics....wow...wish Tom read this and chimes in :rasta:

bird

yeah id like to hear what mr hill has to say bout all the chunk crosses goin on now. so good work goin on with i think.

C

charlie garcia

Great report Random00, agree with it 100% and as u do, talking about these clones only. Pictures talk alone, beauty ones

Here some more "leather style" leaves of DC x Nepal. Different camera, different contrast and lens. I reduced flash intensity for the pics as tends to burn them. I dont work very well with this camera but at least can help to see development.

best

DCxNepalDSCN0084copia.jpg

DCxNepalDSCN0081copia.jpg

Last edited:

camacho31

great photos charlie!!!!!!.pezones on the rocks!!!!great!!!!the end of this hybrid uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........im sure that the effect brings all
the good things from the past.

i want to speak the smoke of x-18 and deepchunk pari.
i smoke this jewels of the past with random00!!the chitral man!!!!

for me :x-18 and deep ch parin:are absolutely medicinal.the time go to another dimension.space is more quiet,clear...the conversations are very special,not couchclocking.for me,x-18 is a wonderful sweet smoke.deep is a
incredible fast relaxing plant.well balanced both. :joint: :rasta:

i stay about 7 hours with random00 and wooooo..when i go to home,my mind
was clear .not body stoned or lazy eyes.
no smoke tobacco in all the 7 hours with random.for me its a very important date,because im very addicted.its the confirmation that i smoke special plants
with special company.

thanks random00,thanks raco.thanks charlie.
god save the good herbs from the bad hands!!!!!!!!!!!

taskenti from a gift of cannabiogen.

C

charlie garcia

Nice to hear ur opinion as well Camacho :) Seems you both had a great smoking session there. thx for letting us know here. Hope u enjoyed well the Taskenti :)

Herbalistic I am a newbie with DC :) Have not experience at all to talk, sorry, I guess others can help better

Hi friends!!

Raco, i don´t belive it :nono: :nono: :nono: AWESOME BUD BRO!!!!

Charlie, amazing plant, and the dark green color is pretty, good great nice WORK :muahaha:

Woow bone, where was you??? nice to see you again bro!, and excuse my english :muahaha:

:wave:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Raco any new pics of your favorite DC pheno? Why is this paticular pheno special? I found a nice DC pheno last year in some gifted seeds. But no male. Wont happen again this year. It was a faster flowering plant than the rest ,fuller buds etc. I could see it was different than the rest. They all looked the same.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hindu Killer said:
Raco any new pics of your favorite DC pheno? Why is this paticular pheno special? I found a nice DC pheno last year in some gifted seeds. But no male. Wont happen again this year. It was a faster flowering plant than the rest ,fuller buds etc. I could see it was different than the rest. They all looked the same.

Sound very interesting Hindu!! any pics??

Entomologhical pics... some beetles If been breeding last year, this year I will start again with some larvaes!

This is called Amaurodes passerini, and african cetonids very beautyfull and colorful

The male

Female

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Yeah, really looks "leathery" Charlie. Pics like those make me wanna pop some of those beans...

Where´s the right nut Raco? :biglaugh: :muahaha:

I hope my only DC performs like that one, when it comes to resin production :D Any tips for a first time DC grower Raco, Charlie, anyone????

Yeah,hey the Mercedes,BMW companies...look at this upholstery :muahaha:

The right nut??
well,it´s a nucleus(DC) and the womb(Nepalese HL) :rasta:

IMG_1641.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx Herbalistic jejej!!
And those who think that DC is very potent should try this Afghan/Uzbeki x Mazar-i-Shariff....
IMG_1634.jpg

it´s either an afghani from Canary Islands or Sensi´s Afghani #1 (of the 90´s) x Charlie´s uzbeki crossed to mriko´s Mazari line.Charlie told me that he´d like to cross it with DC,to make a 4-way super-indica hybrid :D

Go ahead charlie!! this 3 way cross is way too potent...cross it to the pari in order to mellow it out a bit,I mean,to turn an extremely potent smoke into a very potent smoke :muahaha: more friendly with the casual smokers
I swear..it lays newbies down for the count (does this make sense ?? lolol)

Imagen004-1.jpg

Pablo,
nice beetles :wink:

EDIT: I wrote PG13,and that´s wrong..probably I was thinking in some powerful hash I have: G13/Uzbeki x Uzbeki,courtesy of charlie :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts