What's new

Deep Chunk - landrace of hybrid?

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
here is my DC i have had it for many yrs, i got them from Gypsy when he first released them on the Bay, when it first started right before OG went down. It was said he got them from TOMHILL as a donation to get the site going.

Only problem I have with it, the first time grown out i used 2 males and 4 females to make more seed, i only pollenated the bottom buds to make the seeds, and kept the tops for smoke. The potency was great heavy indica sleepy weed with extra head effects, BUT now all the seeds i produced from every female are no where near the potency of the originals. I really dont understand it, they are no better then midgrade street weed. I dont know how this is possible as they have been grown in the same conditions and so on as the orginals, my only guess is that I selected 2 wrong males with lower potency????

anyway here are the pics of a small clone.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Where the hell is the good stable potent DeepChunk?!?!?!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bought a pack of Toms recent DC release from the seed boutique - i found them to be pretty potent - more so than i was expecting. lovely flavors. quite an 'up' high for an indica too.

VG

S

staff11

Are you sure? lol :D

lol maybe not outside, was talking about growing indoors. Maybe it was just the ones I have grown? Could of sworn others report it too.

It's just vertical growth i am talking here, it really was outpaced next to a few others I have grown.

Dont get me wrong, it was great smoke. and a great plant to grow.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I wish I had a 14-15 week sativa mom, and dad..... Also a Deep Chunk mom, and dad.

Deep Chunk has the most beautiful, and ancient dinosaur weed looking structure. The wall of trichomes on the outside of the fan-leaves is a pretty distinct trait imo.

I do have a few Krush Chunk, and Bubba Chunk beans to work with. I hope I find a great Deep Chunk pheno. Right now I'm focusing on finding my sativa keeper in my limited space, but these will be my first indica dom stuff I pop for sure!