What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk crosses

G

Well the 1st has come and gone and they haven't been put into flower just yet. Tomorrow will be day one. They're now under 2kw hps and I decided to stick with the promix and floranova combo. I'm going to take cuts tomorrow and start them on their way. I'm hoping for the best this go round. We'll see what happens. I'll get group pics as they sex and we'll see what we end up with. So far the bubba x is my favorite on looks alone. The chem#2 x has the most stretch to her thus far. I'm going to cut her back and try to keep this canopy as even as possible. Thanks for all of the kind words and encouragement. It's appreciated so much I can't even tell you. Hopefully this thing will be rolling on from here on out. Enjoy. :rasta:

Before

The move

After

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful plants krome! love the boxes ready to move! cant wait for more

G

Looking awesome Bra....I'm loving the floranova too.Straightened my outdoor plants right out.plants suffer from my water..real bad.I haven't noticed this when using the fl so its a welcome blessing..peace BL

kathmandu

looking very healthy and nice and the move....i literally cant wait to see these in flower and then dried bud shots and smokereports. you have alot of people expected to hear all your thoughts and look at your pics posted. i know am getting ahead of myself or actually yourself :) but seriously this is one of the most interesting threads i have ever come across. i check it daily. after this grow is done and nugs are dried and cured you will be one of the luckiest guys on earth, but you will have so many amazing strains to choose which one to smoke, somehow i think you will manage the stressful decision it brings on what to put in your bowl. :)

W

wonkanobe

great job krome i am happy i sent the beans to you. i have some dc chem crosses about 5 weeks in i will put some pics up this week

youngones

Hey Krome!! :wave:

A very good job... this crosses are very interesant... :jump: ... with a male of DC... BubbaXDC sounds good... :jump:

I wait observing this interesant thread... as soon the very best of growing marijuana the floration... :jump:

Jah man! :joint:

N

Neptune

I love transplanting... something about it. You know you are giving the plant a certain amount of paradise... fresh new room for roots to explore. It's magical.. ;)

Loving those chunkers... need some some DC proper, I been jonsing for some for years.
Just need the proepr space to do her up. Tom says to look for the true hashplant DCers about 1 in 50... but he is a perfetionist when it comes to his strain !! I think they all look wonderful..

G

Krome...as you say "it's about to really get hopping there!". Have the DC"s stretched much since there transplant? They're pretty plants.Only thing I've grown with leaves that wide was avalon. Can't wait to see them a month from now..mmm..mm

G

BorisTheBlaze, I'm right there with you bro. Just can't wait to see what these produce. They're just so damn beautiful it's not funny. Stick around, it'll be right in no time.

esbe, watching your DC and BK thriving in the great outdoors is definitely keeping me motivated to say the least. Always glad to see you around. :wave:

HinduKiller, I hope you like these updates too.

budluver, these are loving the floranova so far. May just switch up to Fox Farms line for the bloom to hopefully enhance the flavors. We'll see though.

GreenLion, thanks bro. I try to keep them as happy as I can.

kathmandu, I'm already the luckiest person in the world I feel. I'm really glad to hear in about your interest in the thread. I'm really looking forward to it myself, I hope I don't disappoint.

wonkanobe, I couldn't be happier that you sent these my way bro. I just hope I can do them true justice. I must say that these things are just so healthy and really may be the most pretty plants I've worked with thus far. I can't wait to see how they end up. I'd love to see some pics of yours thus far.

youngones, thanks for coming by. I really hope you enjoy the show.

Neptune, I hear you on the transplanting man. They just seem to love it getting all that new space to stretch out. It won't be long bro. I'm sure we can find something truly worthy out of these.

BeAn, welcome to the party homie. Glad to have you around.

And now a little update from today. They've all been sexed now and we ended up with 18 females. So there's 9 per 1kw. They'll have plenty of room to work their magic. I was worried about such a little amount of plants in there, but once they've been spread out a little, it looks just about perfect. And now a few pics.

First up the males
Bubba x DC

Chem #2 x DC

Sour D x DC

Group

G

And now the girlies.

Chem# 2

Bubba

Chem#4

Sour Diesel

I just took cuts today of everything and am hoping for the best. I'll get some more pics up on a weekly basis to keep up the progress. Thanks again for all of the support. I wish everyone the best out there. Take it easy.

Krome :rasta:

J-Roc

Hay chrome :wave:
you rockin a new avatar?
looks rad.

any the weed!
wow u got lotsa awesome plants
LOokat the leaves on bubba!
gnarly!

B

BeAn

Great updatification man..

Great updatification man..

Big-Up Krome wit da healthy as kushes, awesome shit man...i love the way they're so green and lush. You must have good vibes man, blessed be..

G

Krome...awesome update bra..They are all splendid!!I'm liking the looks of the bubba and the chem 4 most of all.The second Chem 4 is really cranking.
I hope my indoor plants look like yours someday.They just look as healthy as can be...like they"re welcoming you with open arms.Not exagerrating at all Bra...they LOVE YA!!!! lol..keep up the great work.I'll keep checking in.BL :wave:

Laughing Jim

krome said:

I can't figure out how these skinny, weak-looking stems got thick enough to support those leaves up there on top.

I usually plant shallow in the cup so when that happens (as it inevetably does) I just bury the stem--up to the leafs if I can.

Do you do that?