What's new

Deep Chunk crosses

I crossed the dcsc(blue sky gear) with a Train Wreck male.

Anybody else have a deep chunk x Train Wreck cross going?

Mine are still sprouts,but I would love to see a pic of this cross for a sneak preview into what mine might look like. If there is one posted already,I missed it. I will see if this dc x tw is on a Train Wreck thread.

1000ARMSofKALI

wow raco, must be some psychoactive sh@t!:yeahthats

HPDC

35732hpdcbud4.JPG

35732hpdcleaf.JPG

35732P5070158.JPG

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Think its safe to say Raco has a good DC clone.? 04 he says...its a pretty one. One would have to do some seriouse selections to find a worthy male to breed out of the DC Ive seen. Most peeps just pick one of 20 or so....or less.

If a guy isnt doing a hundred seedling selection.....should he be breeding? And then marketing as if...

Ask around fella's...lots of seeds can be found for free!

Hemp Depot are scammers. They will send the wrong things or nothing at all after taking your money.

Somebody has to say it.

:fsu:

I respectfully disagree with you completely JackKerouac...Those are very harsh words....many, many orders without a single problem. One of the highest rated seedbanks out there...Seedbank Update...but you are entitled to your opinion !!
Edited to add...Feel free to PM me and explain your comment as to keep this thread clean...

All these Deep Chunk photos and reports have made my next seed selection a no brainer...Great photos everyone!!

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
What ever happened to ur F2ing those Chem4 x DC crosses you grew? Im interested in how those done...the Chem 4xDC F2's could show some stellar plants.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Midlife!!! Long time man!
I have never had any issues with hemp depot either. Got my shit right every time. NO DOUBT the 2 DC crosses I got were in fact DC crosses as well. I got cannacopia's Bubba Kush x DC, and Chunk D, Sour Diesel x DC.
good vibes

Hey whiskeytango!!! What's up man??

I'll have to check out your threads and see what you think of 'em... getting ready to order some crosses of DC myself....They look amazing!!!

I agree with Mid life when he says the HD is very reliable seed bank i too have had several orders arrive safely. With nice freebies to boot

Last edited:

micropro

I recently received 20 geniusXdeep chunk from cannacopia.
They kept me informed on my order and seeds arrived fast,
but only 15/20 are viable, with 3 cracked but never sending a tap root.
Sucks. Glad I got 2 packs.
Seems like there should be more seeds/pack for the $/success.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I think I will go and pick this strain up, wonder if I can get a clone at a local despense or not

C

CTSV

Midlife!!! Long time man!
I have never had any issues with hemp depot either. Got my shit right every time. NO DOUBT the 2 DC crosses I got were in fact DC crosses as well. I got cannacopia's Bubba Kush x DC, and Chunk D, Sour Diesel x DC.
good vibes

I am going to look into some Cannacopia gear really soon!

1000ARMSofKALI

thank you jonnybgood29,heres the male. i didnt use him, because he produced pistils inside the male ball, among bananas, these plants were very sensitive, to ph? probably...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone looking to get some DC hybrids of their own, check out my Chunky Micks '08 in the 4:20 fundraiser... Just a few hours left, but there should be more up soon...

Chunky Micks '08 is a bulk blend of seed from a number of strains pollinated by 3 stamenant Deep Chunk plants. The possible pistilate plants in the blend are Deep Chunk x (Erocket x Danish Passion), Erocket x Danish Passion, Chunky Micks '07, BOG Medely x (SAGE x Deep Chunk), (B3 x N7) x (Erdbeer x Purpurea), Apollo 11 x (Erdbeer x Purpurea), Perun, Night Hail Ultra, Danish Passion, and Early Durban

6940Deep_chunk_7_14_fan.jpg

Yeti

Vietchunk

Vietchunk

Beautiful crosses everyone. Deep Chunk is a truly wonderful creation.

Vietnamese Sativa x Deep Chunk. I believe it came from Alfred Canaria a while back. One seed was given from a friend to a friend and I was given a cut. I can't seem to let her go. A special lady indeed. In this pic I suspect it still had two weeks left, but my climate doesn't allow for its slightly longer flower cycle outdoors. Seems to finish first indoors though. When finished this lovely lady has an explosive psychedelic high and when her calyxes swell, she hardly resembles a marijuana plant. I've had my mother for two years and have yet to try anything that keeps me in equilibrium the way this plant does. I just bought a pack of Deep Chunk to try to back up seeds in case I lose the mother and hopefully bring the flowering time down. I tried crossing her with NYCD and only one seed grew. I really dusted her. Turned out female. Sorry for the poor pic quality. It was my first time with a digital camera. I can't figure out how to turn flash on and off.

picture.php

I'll have to post some indoor pics when they are in full flower. A great hybrid.

Heres a sneak peak.

VC
picture.php

VC x NYCD (Vietchong city Diesel)
picture.php

Thanks bros. Keep it on the real.

Yeti

Latest posts

Latest posts