What's new

Deep Chunk crosses

clark420

DC x SC

DC x SC

You have to try the DeepChunk X Strawberry Cough the strain is crazy purple and finishes in 7 weeks..

VirginHarvester said:
Question for Deep Chunk fans. What makes you a DC fan? From reading strain lineage it is basically an Afghani IBL and hard to come by original DC anymore. Is it more or less a Kush type Afghan or something different? There are many Afghani strains out there so kind of wondering what makes DC special aside from being a pure strain from the region.

Also been looking at some Cannacopia crosses. Always wanted to have C99 but "fear" its reputation for being such an edgy, rushy high and thought the DC male side might subdue that, kind of like Joey Weed's C99 x Blueberry was intended to. Also thought Genius' reputation for being mind expanding mellowed out by DC could be a perfect balance.

Another question for anyone that's used DC as a male in the cross is whether to expect the Afghani side tends to over influence or nicely balance out the traits of the mom as in the case of C99 x DC.

clark420

dc x sc

dc x sc

You have to try the DeepChunk X Strawberry Cough the strain is crazy, it purples and finishes in 7 weeks..

VirginHarvester said:
Question for Deep Chunk fans. What makes you a DC fan? From reading strain lineage it is basically an Afghani IBL and hard to come by original DC anymore. Is it more or less a Kush type Afghan or something different? There are many Afghani strains out there so kind of wondering what makes DC special aside from being a pure strain from the region.

Also been looking at some Cannacopia crosses. Always wanted to have C99 but "fear" its reputation for being such an edgy, rushy high and thought the DC male side might subdue that, kind of like Joey Weed's C99 x Blueberry was intended to. Also thought Genius' reputation for being mind expanding mellowed out by DC could be a perfect balance.

Another question for anyone that's used DC as a male in the cross is whether to expect the Afghani side tends to over influence or nicely balance out the traits of the mom as in the case of C99 x DC.
VirginHarvester said:

kathmandu

DClapis looks awesome buddy, great job on em. if you have time you should do a smoke report, i would love to hear more about it!

4-LifeMan

nycdfan042 said:
1007811-14-08_Sour_Chunks_1.JPG

1007811-14-08_Sour_Chunks_2.JPG

1007811-14-08_Sor_Chunks_INTENT_TO_INJUR.JPG

very very nice bro. keep going

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just germed a bag o Bubba Kush x DC, and a bag o Chunk D....Sour Diesel x DC...Anyone grown these varieties out yet?
good vibes

C

CTSV

I'm doing Powerhouse (C99 x Deep Chunk), and I'm in the process of germing some Sunshine #2 (Brazilian Punch x Deep Chunk), also got some Deep Congo (Deep Chunk x Congo) I am trying to germ, with little success.

D

daddyhaze

New here... but

New here... but

Im new here and I just wanted to drop by and say that I am a HUGE fan of the Deep CHunk crosses so far... I have only run the DCxStrawberry Cough, but I want More!!! here are a few pics of my DCSC that I pulled lasr month, running a table of them this time too! hope to find more DC crosses!!! where can I find them?!?!?!

Jar of Cured DCSC

Ready 2 DIE!

A bud or 2...

Young lady...

Whole table of DCSC!!

Byproducts!

more KIEF

alive and well...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
nice. is that the one from sr71? also how do deepchunk crosses yield? Nice buds fa show tho!

D

daddyhaze

Yeah man, from the SR.... I need more tho! that one is hella dank tho... could use a little in the flavor dept, know as a low yielder, but i be doin OK ....

BTW, I know a guy with THE blue dream cut..... def worth a #1 wish!

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
wow amazing thread tons and tons of great pics. I'm gonna be running some og kush s1 x dc hope to have some awesome results.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Deep Chunk is a nice old school ghani....grows very distinct plants..some plants are very potent..others ok. Ive found its more in the source of the DC beans....not all are the same.....some are better than others....

As far a crosses of DC..it seems to dominate in the F1's. I like the DC pure myself...the hashplant pheno and your all set.

Dont go buying any ask around.......best DC X's I seen were from Beancounter...Ive lots of Bubbachunk F3's...(DcXBubba)...and they are for FREE!

B

Brother_Monk

Yeah dude, I hear ya. I got a shitload of F2's from beancounters original cross. I can't give 'em away. I'va also just made a fresh batch of F1's, from some Tom Hill DC. SHould prove to be herm free. As opposed to the beancounter batch. Good luck with them.

:ying:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's some plain DC's.....and do all DC gro slow in veg? mine where super slo .....i hardly have nugs after a 5 week veg and a 8 week flowerperiod...
but the resin makes up for it....

B

Brother_Monk

Yeah core, from my experience, pure DC is slow as molasses. Ya have to expect that from this ultra pure afghani. That's a big reason BubbaChunk isn't a winner in peoples eyes. They are both notoriously slow veggers. Don't worry tho, for the seeker of fine cannabis, the end result makes up for, in spades. I'm still trying to find the perfect formula, to increase yield, vigor, and retain the resin production, smell and taste.

:ying:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya friar :smile:
maybe if you got some new genes inthere with a incross the vigor will be restored
i have grown the DC x PTK and it woz't a big yielder but i think if you put some work in that is is possible to step the yield up a bit.....and that cross ....she woz much better in veg as the plain DC

Latest posts

Latest posts