What's new

Deep Chunk crosses

AriesXX

Does anyone have any of the Deep Chunk crosses from Bodhi Seeds? I'd like to see some pics of those, if any are finished yet.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
not finnished yet but here's BubbaXDC in veg. bye bodhi verrrry slow...hey ariesxx.....

kinda a full shot

not a DC cross but bodhi never the less she's a stinker

cheers.................. hey Scrappy what's crackin homie?????Mm

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Sorry for the delay...ya know how it is...lol...anyway a quick update. All the dc crosses are down...the SD x DC pheno 2 is dry for the most part...frosty and tastes good...pheno 1 might be alittle better in the taste department..we'll see..they do taste very similar..pheno 1 might be more chemmy......
Chemdawg2 x DC....this is like day 5 of drying...I cliped a little sample, cuz I couldn't stand it anymore...lol....It was still wet, but smokable, WOW...it has that chemmy/dank taste, but with a hint a purple thrown in..can't wait til it's dry and then the true test comes into play....few shots of the chem2 x dc...peace scrappy

AriesXX

Cool, those look really good, hope I got one of these in my mix pack :D

(I dig the new look Money Mike, Kat Williams is a funny guy for sho)

soxx16

very nice. a friend blessed me with some DC seeds. this last year he had some blow fish x DC, Sour D x DC, and i think cheese x DC. he had some SAGE pollen to add into the mix, and gave me some beans to test out. if any of them come out to be anything like all of yours', i'm gonna be fucking pumped. cheers! :rasta:

Piffington

Nice shots scrappy! You really found some nice ladies in those dc x beans. They all look Dank. I hope I can get some keepers out of the pack of PIxDC and HP#1XDC from MSM I should be getting in the mail soon. You and krome's results have me stoked on what to expect. :headbange

monkey5

Veteran
scrappy, i have some darkside coming from moonshineman !! which is deep chunk X purple indica !!! hope mine look as good as your buds look !!! wow !!! those look candy !!! ummmmm !! monkey5

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Was just into some DC tonight! My how that is a nice indica. Scrappy you are lucky to have gotten to grow out these crosses. And you done a good job. If you ever F2 them PLEASE do holler at me. I'll see to it justcice is done with them. And so would everyone else!

P....I missed the DC x HP#1 auction....... I dont look to buy beans very often..got to many good friends He He! But that should be a good one.....besure and F2 in large #'s now....for the good of our community!

jrw

Just came across this thread now... A good read ahead it seems. Awsome pics! :joint:

Here's a C99 x DC im growing under 110 watt PLLs.
Day 16, 12/12 from seed. Still in very light organic soil. 0,3 liter pot.

scrappy

Veteran
Thanks, moon....I have another round alittle over a week in 12/12....2 ChemChunk2, 1 SourDchunk....I'll post pics soon...peace

scrappy

Veteran
Here is my ChemChunk4....can't wait to flower this gal...took some clones today. So when they root...into 12/12....I super excited for this gal..She was a runt and has taken FOREVER to veg..damn!...I love the ChemChunk2...and the 4 is up there in the Chem family potency wise, from what I've read...so I expect it to be even better than the ChemChunk2 :spank: ...STOKED :rasta: