What's new

Deep Chunk crosses

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
CC he may be lurking the boards try BrotherMonk and or OgBub,they could point u in the right direction...HTC forum above GratefullHead forum....hope HT get's around to this one,later CC.....Mm

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Raco.....DANK...wow, super!!

Sour D x DC pheno 2...looks like a keeper so far..hehe

Chemdawg2 x DC...startin' to push out so trics now

kathmandu

CC
Tom was stopping by every once in while during the fall, however i havent heard from him via pm in over a month unfortunately, kind of alittle hurt he forgot about me :( ......he is a very busy person and i bet he will pop back up sometime in the future, at least i really hope so.

scrappy

Veteran
Piffington..What up bro...stuff is good, smells of heavy desiel..has a taste that lingers on the tounge..not fruity what so ever...me likes!!

Sour D x DC pheno 2...day 56...

Chemdawg#2 x DC.....day 56...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very very nice :yes: great work!
Here are the first DC x Uzbeki :D
P1013491.jpg

P1013492.jpg

G

some great potentials folks..........be starting up the infamous X18 x Uzbek real sooon............

scrappy

Veteran
Raco...those look awesome. thanks for the kind words.

Pheno 2.....Sour d x Dc...58 days, I'm chopin' at 60 days..can'y wait!!

AriesXX

scrappy said:

I can't believe this is actually weed :canabis: . I'm going to have to pause and scrape the trichomes off the inside of my computer screen. These plants look fantastic, how was the yield? Those finished buds look as good as any elite I've ever seen! :kewlpics:

scrappy

Veteran
AriesXX...Wow thanks for your kind words bro...she's only been hangin' for a couple days....looks like an awesome yeild though...

scrappy

Veteran
thanks blessed...can't wait for the finished product....peace

Chemdawg#2 x DC...day 63....9 wks ...maybe another week...maybe :cuss: ...lol

kinger

Veteran
RACO, those babies look wonderful,I need to pop some DC crosses this outdoor. Lovely plant,Everything about DC is great about it smell,taste,appearance,etc.One of the all time greats.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmmm those are nice looking flowers scrappy! If looks could stone you, looking at those would do it! Hows the smell???? Are you going to take any of those to F2???