What's new

Dedication and Medication

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
noreason-im just keepin them nugs on for now,i didnt really think it would mess w it as far as reveggin,thanks for the knowledge tho bruh,ill see if i can get close enough to snip them off w out takin any leaf off tonight.
peace-T-

spicoli-thanks maing,im anxious to see how it looks all the way fillled up.smilin right now just picturin it in my brain :D
x planted 29 last night to go in,need to do a few more tonight,,,agent orange and cheese...ill flip them the same day if both groups are ready, but harvest the A.O. at 60 and the cheese around 2 weeks after....keep tht schedule of every two weeks the best i can.
peace-T-

peat-wattup brother,good to have ya...thanks for the kind words.you kno thts the motivation bro.
peace-T-

LokiLoki

Once again, that grow was crazy and i'm really looking forward to your next grow!

Those bud pics where wonderful, bet they tasted a bit like heaven!

Hats off for that! :tiphat:

Khaleel

Veteran
"i woulda tinfoiled the whole stove, but that's just me.. good job tho" haha :nono: jesuz mang i just caught up, looks like you had a few pics indeed :D killer stuff bro always love poppin in here, gets me goin :shark:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
wow it seems like the action is intense in here. i need a perpetual style in my place, the work gets to be a bit much for just me. smart to spread it out. absolutely beautiful girls T. how do you like that spinpro?

Grizz

Veteran
damn there aint no seating left, guess i will stand in a corner and watch, things certainly look goooooooood

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
loki-thanks maing,gonna start a new thread in a few.glaad u enjoyed the pics.
peace-T-

leel-ryt ryt,thats what it is yo,these boards ae what motivates me as well.seeing all the dedication everyone else is shwin makes me keep my game tight.ur crushin it at ur spot as well.
peace-T-

nameless-wattup maing,perpetual is the way to go for me..i wrk alone as well but i kno i would hate peeps in my way anyways so...i dont like goin behind and fixin everything tht i think the other peerson might not have done to my standards or whatever it is.like a old lady cookin in the kitchen,i dont need the help gettin in the way,fuckin shit up stirrin the pot (punn intended ) ;)
the spinpro is def good to me,saves me about 6-8 hrs everytime.im thinkin about gettin me a dif machine tho,a auto one.... http://www.trimpro.ca/en/produits/fiche_produit/5
suppose to be easy on ur buds,not like the other ones...
peace-T-

tardo-wattup my friend,good to see you.thanks for the wrds of support,u kno it was pretty bleek around here for a sec,but w the help of some GREAT friends im gettin the groove back again.thanks for poppin in bruh.
peace-T-

ez-good to hear from u as well my kat.thanks for keepin touch homie.
glad ur enjoyin the sho.
peace-T-

trich-:respect: :friends: :joint:
peace-T-

josey-fold down seats in the back :D
thanks for droppin in maing.
peace-T-

little peek of the new threads....

this one will be for KG....mono san fernando diesel x 24

picture.php

this one will go in gro diaries....will be everything else

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Hey tona, is this better? Damn, bro, you have one hell of a setup, like a dream looking at your grow! I don't want to wake up!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
made my day! ones again bro! thx so much for sharing that beautiful crowd!

Hovz

Nicely done i cant believe i didnt read your thread before, very impressive work. So whats the best yeild you've had from a 3 gallon bag?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Sup homie
I had to sign in for some props dude
Pics put a smile on my face n warm fuzzys inside my belly and face. Yes inside my face. Could be the blueberry muffins but pretty sure it was ur pics:grin:

hazy

Veteran
Thought i posted here, but you must have another thread somewhere. Dude, your shit is so squared away. Very nice, very clean room.

Latest posts

Latest posts