What's new

Dedication and Medication

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup fellaz,figured id drop a few pics in here right fast....almost ready to start a new thread btw...this one was a little too slow for my blood.

leel-wattup bro,ryt ryt,got a few tht are ready for the axe finaly.only 10 but they should do aight.jack cheddars and a couple zombies.
prolly getthem down tomorrow.shots whenever i do yo.
peace-T-

xhashish-wattup yo,good to have ya stop in.thank you for the compliments.heres somemore pics for ya....
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

veg enterance

picture.php

a look to the left

picture.php

next groups to go in side....a.o....uk cheese....san fernando diesel....w a few random here and there

picture.php

this sfd # 10 is trippin out.idk wtf its tryin to do...keepin a close eye on it for ball sacks tho...none of the others are doin it,just these 2...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heres the mama/cloner/cups side...got to get a shelf or two hung for them cups.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

walkin into flower...i rehung all the ballasts and got rid of tht spider web of cords.flipped another set and turned on another 1k,soon ill have 4k runnin on each side of the room w a 600 or somethin on a mover in the middle.the plants tht just got flipped are 11 agent oranges and 1 ffa..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the ffa

picture.php

room,even tho its fillin up it still looks empty.as u can see all the cords are tied up,lookin neat....all but the one for the 1k on this side,ill tie it up with the other one when i hang it.
them empty space will hold the other 3k and them sfd's as soon as i trigger them.
picture.php

brb with some more from flower.....

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
group hug,the lights have the pics lookin kinda crazy but i have a few lights off shots too...

picture.php

picture.php

couple lucifer og shots

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel

picture.php

the rest are ffa shots,there might be a random here and there but for the most part....they are really packin it on right now,ffa waits till the later weeks then fills out like a mf.hope you can tell....like 20 days left on these by my guestimate...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

couple lights off shots so u can see whats what in there a little better....gonna be a nice hefty pull off them ffas fasheezy is what my mind is tellin me...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
leel-thanks maing,yup i need to get like 5 bgs of soil,then ill repot the sfd'd and get them ready for the flip.once the flower room is a little fuller,ill feel like im back on track.
thanks for stoppin in bro.
peace-T-

cali-thank you maing....nuff said :D
on the rilla thanks for droppin in yo,and for the good vibes.
peace-T-

got some flower shots,one or 2 of the groups...enjoy :tiphat:

veg,the 24 sfd's to the right will get up-potted and flipped in the next week.

picture.php

the a.o's after the 1st good feed.
picture.php

a b&w of the ffa group...got the jack cheddars and zombies down a couple days ago.they was small but itll be some good smoke for the jars.
picture.php

san fernando diesel

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lucifer og

picture.php

picture.php

pre 98 bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ffa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Great shot T. :yes: This picture has a certain 3D appearance that make it almost real...and what to say about the SFD...I just hope to find some of these beanies.

Keep the pics coming and the garden green bro :wave:

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Wow!! Exceptional work, Tonatiuh! :yummy:
Next time I come by, I'm going to have to remember to bring a bib and a change of pants! :D

You have some tremendously beautiful plants. The "Zombie Virus", in particular, really peeked my interest; (this is the first time I've seen it.)
...Not to mention Pre-98, LUC and SFD...A delectable menu of options! :tiphat:
Your basement is similar to mine: all studs, (except for a large room at one end, in my case); I like where you've taken things...
Your build has given me some great ideas and much for me and my little med. garden to aspire to! :thank you:

Wishing you an endless parade of bountiful harvests, Tonatiuh!! :smokeit:
:witch:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
relentless-thanks maing,tht ffa loves to get thick at around week 6 and 7,she will all the sudden get nice and plump like she is doing now.thanks for the visit.
peace-T-

hue-wattup wattup,your not late,just getting started.1st run in the new room.welcome to the diggs.thanks for droppin in.
peace-T-

noreason-thanks bro,the sfd is real photogenic shes just a special chik in every way bro.you can get the beans now,if not soon...Karma Genetics is the man to see about where and when....you will enjoy them for sure.
peace-T-

nattygirl-hey there wassup,welcome to the thread.thanks for the motivational words.im glad ur enjoyin the show so far.Zombie Virus is a strain made by drdog and the O.G.A crew.they might be available still.you can try a search idk where tbh w you as i was gifted them by dog a while back ago.its exceptional smoke,real nice taste and the buzz is pretty hard hitting too.you have a good eye too i gotta say because you put the finger on tht sfd and luc as well....2 more top shelfers.
thanks for the good vibes.
peace-T-

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn Tona straight killin it bro. Those are some beautiful colas bro. Keep up the great work.

Khaleel

Veteran
siiiiiiiiiick :gaga: that lucifer og just makes me all fucked up in the head just lookin at it lol yeah man i bet that sfd will take off like crazy with a repot... anyway room lookin fantastic brother, i knew the gods couldn't keep ya down for long :pimp3:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
spicoli-thanks bro,theyre just about done flushing,gonna get the axe out soon.
peace-T-

leel-wattup maing...things all got the uppot last night,x25 sfd to go into flower in a few days.thanks for the good words bro...i got a few pics....
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PICS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

startin w veg...up-potted 24 sfd last night,22 to flip,and #1 and 10 to mama pots.the3's will go where the ffa are now.
the left side is cheese and A.O. them will get up potted in a few days.
picture.php

sfd

picture.php

all cleaned up...

picture.php

cheese and A.O

picture.php

whats comin down the pike...
picture.php

picture.php

the moms...dont be bustin on my purple and green buckets yo...martha stewert living collection...on sale home depot,$2.18...might go back and grab all they have left,homer buckets are 5 bucks yo...
so far mom'd we have....blueberry,jack the ripper,agent orange,black domina,zombie virus,jack cheddar,and san fernando diesel...ffa,and bpp are still waiting in the wings,w the rest of the F.A.M. love....

picture.php

on to flower.....

the a.o group w the one ffa in it....gonna have to hang the 2nd light for this side tonight and spread them out.
picture.php

the ffa ...

picture.php

some sfd and luc og..

sfd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

luc og

picture.php

this ones for Karma....sfd on the left,luc og on the right....two dime pieces fasho...

picture.php

took these for fun,to let ya see these crazy colas....love me some ffa daaaaawg!!!
flush has been in effect on these,just waitin for the some more of them pistils to redden up.dont kno how much longer i can wait tho,they are huggin my lights and im havin to spin them alot to keep them buds from crispin up...might have to get the axe out 1-2 days earlier then usual...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro,tryin to keep it interesting in here....think this might be the last pic spread of this thread.pretty dead in here...but atleast lets kill it with a bang eh??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hung the 2nd light for this side...spread the agent oranges out...when i flip the cheese ill hang the other 2 lights...

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel...day 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a couple shots of the girls im gonna try to reveg this week.gonna have to take them while they still have some green to them...also gonna take a couple cuts from each and cross my fingers tht one atleast roots...rollin dice on both sides will hopefully up my chances on saving them.

lucifer og and pre 98 bubba kush

picture.php

luc og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pre 98

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

LokiLoki

Holy shit, i just got here but those last pictures are crazy!
Great grow, good luck with your future adventures!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CF-thanks big bruh,you kno me,just tryin to get back on track and keep everything as happy as possible.i was so disappointed in myself when all tht bs was happening in my grow,couldnt help but to feel like it was a rookie ass mistake and all my fault for bein a dumbass.but thanks to the crew im back on top and almost back on schedule.
tht sfd is fiya too yo,if you ever wanna....just let me kno....
peace-T-

loki-thanks maing...this might be the last pics in this thread...gonna start a new one tonight.

pics,these will prolly be the ones i start the new thread w but,whatever..:D

figured id drop a few pics in here of whats goin on at the spot...

veg,and reveg :D just the cups and mamas in this pic,ill have pics of the bigger ones after x plant tonight.....i hung another set of t5's over my mamas get thm some more room to stretch out...

picture.php

the two im tryin to reveg....1st is pre 98 bubba,2nd is lucifer og

picture.php

picture.php

a couple room shots....its official,ur bro is F.U.C.K.I.N. w 8k ;)

picture.php

picture.php

this ffa is makin me think maybe its time to go from 3 gallon pots to f gallon pots atleast for everything....its perfect size but them 3 g bags look real little under there lol...

picture.php

some dried shots....

FFA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lucifer og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pre 98 bubba kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel
picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great show in here bro :yes:

are you revegging with flowers on the plant? should veg better without them,no?

best luck and keep the pics coming :wave:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin proper as ever sir. Rooms lookin great bro, keep it up

Latest posts

Latest posts