What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Decarb consistancy?

Bongstar420

By strength, you mean better medical efficacy or psychotropic nature?

Did the weak batches not provide as much medical relief or did they just not get you as high?

If your caps are laying you out, try a different cultivar.

I doubt jacks cleaner or 8 week gorilla glue would put you down since they are more like coffee than ambian. I bet you have high myrcene content as that stuff doesn't boil till 330f or so

Good points. But... I don't smoke due to lung issues. My primary consumption is capsules.

I have not had them tested. The THC-A & CBD-A content should be consistent as I am using BHO from a single run. My expectation is that the variable is the conversion to THC & CBD during decarb.

I do agree that "feel" is not an precise, accurate & quantifiable measure. However, when I take two caps a day for a month and experience a similar effect daily until I begin a new batch and two caps puts me on the couch for 16 hours, I think "feel" is enough of an indicator that there is a significant difference in strength.