What's new

DeadWood

Cabron

Veteran
I'm a firm believer this plant in particular will be the golden egg for those wishing to create top shelf Simpson Oil and actually reverse Cancer and other terminal diseases...

I hope fully that she makes it into the hands of those wishing to save lives and not make money .....:thank you:

Treebeard

I'm a firm believer this plant in particular will be the golden egg for those wishing to create top shelf Simpson Oil and actually reverse Cancer and other terminal diseases...

I hope fully that she makes it into the hands of those wishing to save lives and not make money .....:thank you:

That would be amazing Cabron. I'm very excited about the future of medicinal cannabis. We've only scratched the surface and with more and more research being done I can't wait to see what's around the bend. It's great to have people like you breeding amazing medicinal plants and sharing them with the medical community. Have you ever had Deadwood analyzed? I'd be very curious to see the % of CBD. I know the bubbas are high CBD.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
holy guacamole that is some bomb funk chronic right there. where do i get it or anything that is similar to it?

BlackBart

Veteran
She's great medicine and easy to grow . The bag appeal is insane !

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 21

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Deadwood is a pretty girl for sure. The dried flowers look almost too pretty to smoke. Very colorful herb. However, I don't find she lives up to the hype. Not that potent and lacks a strong flavor, more like diluted Bubba. The Pre '98 cut still takes the cake over the Deadwood, IMO!

you must have had something else, or else it was grown terribly

you get the sweet pink taste and the kushy funk all in one amazing hit. This plant is full of flavor.

you really have to spread her apart too, she is so dense

BlackBart

Veteran
The first run of Deadwood that I did I ran her for 60 days . The second time I ran her I went 75 days and she really rung my bell ! Its all about dialing in IMO . This is a med strain to be shared amongst the masses and not a seed strain for profit .

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 20

lwheidt

I've been growing a Deadwood Hybrid that is Deadwood x Fucking Incredible. I've grown three females and each was very different. The third plant, Deadwood #3 is the keeper. It looks just like the original deadwood and I really like it. I'm not sure that is better in anyway than the mom, but I find it rings my bell and yields like a champ.

Cabron

Veteran
Ive spread her around in my immediate area to patients and caregivers to a point that she's the number 1 requested strain in the local dispensary....

Some peeps are getting their extras to the dispensaries and that's super..

lacking in firepower and weaker than Bubba ?????? lol not a fukin chance pal !
You'd better learn how to grow properly .....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Weaker then bubba well maybe 98 bubba 70 days is up there in tops potency wise both taste great but the dw has that grapefruit hint to the kush .... Either way a def keeper IMO she is the best of Bo worlds got the kush with a sweet flava ....

Cabron

Veteran
Those first photos have been 'enhanced'. You can't show what isn't there, its good stuff. I'm just saying... well someone has to say it.

enhanced ...lol

wtf denser than a granite counter top

:laughing:

Those pics were taken with a shitty lil Canon powershot
what you see is what you get ...

please elaborate on enhanced cuz you've intrigued me...

The pics didnt do her any justice wait till you see what I do with my Pentax K7 now and a FA Limited series lense..

enhanced ...

enhanced..

lol

Acotaco

I wish I could get into a circle to get a cut if this got a friend with 2 bulging disks and my girl has fybromylgia so this would be great for me