What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA warns of stoned rabbits if Utah passes medical marijuana

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She was living in a single burrow w/ 3 other rabbits, one of them was a male, and the other two, well hell the other two were females.

God only knows what they were up to in there, and furthermore Mrs. Babba, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes..... reefers

hahaha weird...so now it's rabbit wives instead of sister wives???!!

BetaGrow

If you ever need to take out someones grow...now you know...never trust a man with more than 100 rabbits...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

!!!!! could it be that this Fairbanks dude was right?????

this could be some of that factual scientific proof the esteemed agent was referring to.

aaff5592_zpsggyehsdj.jpg

Lyfespan

image.jpg

The danger of stoned bunnies, is too much, they must be stopped.

Before the treat develops into hoards of bad ass biker bunnies selling weed.

jcom

Everyone gets their 15 minutes. Fairbanks just happened to cash his in by showing everyone that he's the biggest dipshit in the world. In nearly any other job, this guy's cube would have been filled with stuffed bunnies the next day but, knowing the DEA, they probably gave this guy a promotion.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I'm aging myself, but do you remember back when former president Jimmy Carter (peanut farmer) was out fishing in some lake, and a crazed attack rabbit jumped in his boat? I figure the poor bunny just had a few tokes and decided to go out for a swim.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
what is the optimal tempt to cook such a thc infused rabbit..i have done cookies and such but never loaded game..to me it sounds optimal as I don't really ingest sweets much..and as a hunter I think its a bonus ...I would travel long distances for thc infused game....even if you don't get high they are slower....them city rats beat my traps,snares poisens,,but them brownies left em paralyized in the morning..too bad I don't eat rat...yeeeeehawww..ooh ya kiss it peta biotches..I eat meat and p``sy too..your skimpy outfits give me a boner..i am down with the no fur thing if it relates to down below....

Latest posts

Latest posts