What's new

DEA at it AGAIN!!

Ca$h

I read from google its probably being manufactured in china... which could be true

obvious scam. 10$ a gram? I never liked it

N

Nick Sand

JWH-133 can actually reduce tumor growth. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20649976 They don't want that to show up in the newspapers. Of course we all know the same thing is found in good ol' herb.

Here it a related scientific artice:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15753356 and there are many more.
Opiates which are primarily used as painkillers for cancer patients actually promote tumor growth: http://www.uchospitals.edu/news/2009/20091119-pain-med.html A lot of cancer patients are battling tumors. Why are they being administed tumor promoting agents (opiates) when they could be administered cannabis which may halt the growth of tumors and is an excellent and non-addictive painkiller? Pretty ludicrous if you ask me.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^this is why we need to let logic and science decide what drugs are for and not police.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
bottom line: we live in a police state and there is not a damn thing you can, or will do about it. obey and accept the tyranny or go to prison, your choice.

Sad but true. The Federal Govt has way too much power. How long until the states say "enough"? You know, it would be one thing if the government functioned to the best interests of the people, then you could rationalize the Feds use of force to coerce states. I mean, after all, they have used the money produced by state's citizens to build a pretty powerful military. No state is safe. But dammit, at some point the states are going to have to do something. The FG is destroying this country.

This war against Cannabis, as if it's for our own good, is beyond belief. I guess it just keeps a lot of people employed?

Budmentor

Whatever happened to "balance of power" set forth by our Constitution? When one agency has the power to set this nations agenda, corruption can't be far behind. The true emergency in America right now is the epidemic of roxies.
After the FDA determined that weed had health benifits, the powers to be in the DEA said, don't care we're keeping it schedule 1.
Sounds like the DEA is going to need a budget increase to stop this latest menace.
For those that agree with the DEA on this one, watch how your life gets ruined if they ever catch you growing. And they never let go of you. Trust that I talk from personal experience.
Legal and taxed is much better than the option we're living with today. Our government lost its sanity long ago.
Regarding welfare, why not limit the time allowed on that program and subsidize their education? Oh yeah, we did that during Clinton and it worked until the other party came to power.
I had such hope that Obama would return some bit of sanity to America. Guess not. Thats why I choose to live in a third world country where the most important question when you wake up in the mornig is, "Where do I get the funds to buy food for my family today?"
Sorry for the rant.
<climbs off the soapbox>

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Would anyone choose to smoke 'K2' over their own homegrown?
From what I have heard this stuff is dangerous but not because of the cannabis. I would look into the other stuff in this and then make my own decision. Do your own research on smoking the other ingredients.. peace out Headband707:tiphat:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
these are all very good points. to address your first point about the banks. yes those people are crooked and should be hung up by there necks. you can not forget though that nobody can make a person buy a mortgage they cant afford. that is a stupid decision a person or couple makes on there very own.
Possibly, but the fact that people couldn't afford a mortgages is not entirely their fault, some did take on debt loads they were unable to pay (often misled by financial advisors, and other people who talked about flipping, etc) some were capable of paying before the whole mortgage thing caved in like a house of cards, resulting in their unemployment, and some ended up taking horrible rates with the mistaken assumption that they'd be able to refinance (american dream and all that).
The reason for the flat tax it to prevent people from cheating. I used to wait tables for a long time at a very nice place. countless times in april, I have waited on people who are billionaires who were celebrating having to pay zero taxes because they found loop holes and/ or were able to bribe all the right people.
Ha ha if you think these people won't be cheating anyways..
I myself am pretty poor as far as money goes, but I do not have the same problem as most poor people because at a young age I decided I will count on nothing but my self. that even means being prepared for a great depression or an infrastructure crash. Its called personal responsibility. I dont have debt, because the credit system is a scam, and I take no part in it. I dont have kids or a wife because I cant afford to take care of a family for very long if something happens to my steady work, so I wait until I have made those preparations.
More power to you, but not everyone has an opportunity to do so, or is as pessimistic as you :)
Also unions had there place, but when organizations like the auto industry unions demand the bottom of the line button pusher employees with out a fucking high school education make 28 dollars an hour so there fat lazy wives can stay home and get fatter I have a problem with them. meanwhile the company cant afford to innovate and falls drastically behind other companies, and there product stops selling. then the unions and the company come crying to the tax payers, help us help us, we cant afford to lose our jobs. Well to that I say fuck them why didnt they save up any of that 28 dollars a fucking hour for the last decade instead of buying all kinds of shit you cant afford.
Yeah, unions aren't today what they were years ago, but the question of innovation is honestly pretty stupid, it's not paying some guy who pushes 28 an hour but paying some CEO who makes the decision about what cars to make (and fucks it up badly) millions in salary, and even more when they're fired.
US citizen apathy and irresponsibility on all levels of income are responsible for our nations current pathetic situation. The DEA wouldnt even exist if people were not like i described because they would be thinking for themselves.

That's true, a bit more responsibility would be good, but that actually involves changing oneself instead of complaining and expecting someone else to do it for you, something most first worlders are wont to do.

tgpfarm

I got some before the state banned it. I would gladly smoke natural but until I find a hook up out here in freaking Idaho, its a no go.

crazybear

bottom line: we live in a police state and there is not a damn thing you can, or will do about it. obey and accept the tyranny or go to prison, your choice.

1 post away from 420!

Your RIGHT about it being a police state! But I think people are about fed up with the shit!
I don't really care about the K2 shit but it's just the governments intrusion again that pisses me off!!!!!!:plant grow::smoker::smoweed:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
What pisses me off is they try to stay on top of stuff like this which is relatively harmless and yet they allow toys thru that are laced with lead and other dangerous substances. Like the Aqua Dot which was meant to be a toy where you put little beads into water and then put them together and let them dry and they stay together. Unfortunately when you put these things in water they released GHB aka the date rape drug. That's the shit they should be going after, not something that occurs naturally and man has used with no ill side effects for centuries.