What's new

DEA at it AGAIN!!

S

Shan Diego

DEA Moves to Emergency Control Synthetic Marijuana

DEA Moves to Emergency Control Synthetic Marijuana

The United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is using its emergency scheduling authority to temporarily control five chemicals (JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200, CP-47,497, and cannabicyclohexanol) used to make “fake pot” products...brands such as “Spice,” “K2,” “Blaze,” and “Red X Dawn”...

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr112410.html

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
lAlso to the people saying welfare only makes up 2 percent of our spending; that's 2 percent too much. it is the principle of the matter. I'm not saying cut welfare all together, i'm just saying stop supporting ass holes that wont stop having kids. fuck them, I would rather pay for an orphanage for there kids then keep handing our money over to the adults who abuse the system for decades at a time.

Principles schminciples.

You give as much (if not more) in handouts to farmers in the midwest to not grow corn, to grow corn for feeding cows, to grow corn for HFCS, and in subsidies which end up ruining rural economies world wide.

In africa, a farmer can't even sell his rice crops grown locally because of the dumped US rice, grown with subsidies costs a lot less, it pretty much guarantees that africans will never be able to get their own economy going..

There are tons of other examples which I could list if you'd like.. basically quit getting your panties in a twist about such pointless things, it makes you look like ebeneezer scrooge, or some other famous greedy tightwad. :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good point. we should cut that shit out too. government subsidies are ridiculous. Also I have no problem with charity, but it should not be forced through wealth redistribution because it makes rich people bitter, and poor people feel entitled. it is anti productive.

the point is government interference with natural order screws everything up worse. why should they have any say in out day to day lives; the DEA included. They think that humans are not subject to the laws of natural instinct. most people that have money do give to charity, and would give more if it was not taken from them in taxes.

the other point is work for what you get and demand what you deserve for your services. dont bow down to minimum wage, government salary, or unions. be a responsible individual. dont spend energy blaming rich people for your money problems. it is anti productive. instead spend energy improving your skills, and looking for a better paying job.

Last edited:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
I don't blame rich people for my money problems, but I do blame them for a lot of other problems.. for example the shit storm that went down with the banks, I blame the rich people who run wall street. For the corrupt shithole (AKA congress) I blame rich people who've bought the laws, people and other things they need to stay rich.

I could give a fuck if rich people feel bitter, most of them would have gotten nowhere without the resources made available to them in the US, resources that have a cost. I can understand that poor people shouldn't feel entitled to a handout, but they should not have to worry about when some rich shithead in accounting decides to make the rich shithead stockholders happy and cuts a couple thousand jobs for no other reason than to increase the bottom line for the next financial quarter. They shouldn't have to worry how they'll pay rent, or keep a house over their kid's head if the job they have somehow disappears. Certain things should be basic rights, IMHO..

Unions, although today far from what they were established to do, are responsible for a lot of things you take for granted, like 5 day work weeks, 8 hour days, paid holidays and sick time, and lots of other things that the "rich people" who ran industry in the late 19th century could have given a fuck about, because it didn't make them profits. People died, and many sacrifices were made to have the humane working conditions that most people today take for granted, they were truly the power of the workers, historically people who were oppressed, exploited and ignored.

F

feral

CrumpleZone;403257But it'd be a lot cooler if it was true.[/quote said:
It will get you high but probably not what you would expect from a weed high. Unless you've experienced 'pure' oxygen and not in a hospital setting where your focusing on other things to notice how your body feels, then you don't know. Not every high/stone is gonna feel like weed, alcohol, etc. Our bodies are so full of pollutants that when you finally do start breathing in pure oxygen you will feel something simply because your body is not used to the 'chemical' makeup that would be taking place at that point in time.
As for JWH. That stuff is pure chemical and if someone wants to ingest chemicals, then that's on them. A true bag of JWH in the original packaging will state in BOLD writing, not for human consumption and will cause cancer, etc. on it. But most sold are 'repackaged' for distribution to the head shops.
My opinion is if someone has to resort to smoking something other than MJ because you wanna get high, then you have a SERIOUS problem and need to seek help. If you'll go to those lengths what else will you do?
Just my .003 cents (after taxes got a hold of my 2 cents).

Not Even Kinda

Not Even Kinda

Well it's kinda true lol.. They give you oxygen after surgery to speed up the healing process in the body and it does. You do feel better I don't know if I would go so far as to say you get high but you do feel somthing.. peace out Headband707:tiphat:[/QUOTE

If you need oxygen and they give it to you, you will definitely feel better. But thats cuz your body is no longer starving for oxygen. Trust me, it definitely doesn't get you high. Not in any concentration.

The air you're breathing already contains 21% oxygen. If you hold your breath for a long time it feels really good to take a breath, but trust me, it still isn't getting you high.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well it's kinda true lol.. They give you oxygen after surgery to speed up the healing process in the body and it does. You do feel better I don't know if I would go so far as to say you get high but you do feel somthing.. peace out Headband707:tiphat:[/QUOTE

If you need oxygen and they give it to you, you will definitely feel better. But thats cuz your body is no longer starving for oxygen. Trust me, it definitely doesn't get you high. Not in any concentration.

The air you're breathing already contains 21% oxygen. If you hold your breath for a long time it feels really good to take a breath, but trust me, it still isn't getting you high.

Yeah I know , I thought thats what I said lol.. I know these ppl that go in after a night of partying and use the oxygen to make them feel better lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

O

OZZ

I've tried this stuff, purchased from sketchy corner stores in sketchy un-sealed bags with sketchy, fake "K2" stickers on them. Someone is obviously making this and selling it to these stores for some cash. I've heard there are a few stronger blends, but unless there are very dry times.. grow your own! Need to laugh at the speed in which things are outlawed.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't blame rich people for my money problems, but I do blame them for a lot of other problems.. for example the shit storm that went down with the banks, I blame the rich people who run wall street. For the corrupt shithole (AKA congress) I blame rich people who've bought the laws, people and other things they need to stay rich.

I could give a fuck if rich people feel bitter, most of them would have gotten nowhere without the resources made available to them in the US, resources that have a cost. I can understand that poor people shouldn't feel entitled to a handout, but they should not have to worry about when some rich shithead in accounting decides to make the rich shithead stockholders happy and cuts a couple thousand jobs for no other reason than to increase the bottom line for the next financial quarter. They shouldn't have to worry how they'll pay rent, or keep a house over their kid's head if the job they have somehow disappears. Certain things should be basic rights, IMHO..

Unions, although today far from what they were established to do, are responsible for a lot of things you take for granted, like 5 day work weeks, 8 hour days, paid holidays and sick time, and lots of other things that the "rich people" who ran industry in the late 19th century could have given a fuck about, because it didn't make them profits. People died, and many sacrifices were made to have the humane working conditions that most people today take for granted, they were truly the power of the workers, historically people who were oppressed, exploited and ignored.

these are all very good points. to address your first point about the banks. yes those people are crooked and should be hung up by there necks. you can not forget though that nobody can make a person buy a mortgage they cant afford. that is a stupid decision a person or couple makes on there very own.

The reason for the flat tax it to prevent people from cheating. I used to wait tables for a long time at a very nice place. countless times in april, I have waited on people who are billionaires who were celebrating having to pay zero taxes because they found loop holes and/ or were able to bribe all the right people.

I myself am pretty poor as far as money goes, but I do not have the same problem as most poor people because at a young age I decided I will count on nothing but my self. that even means being prepared for a great depression or an infrastructure crash. Its called personal responsibility. I dont have debt, because the credit system is a scam, and I take no part in it. I dont have kids or a wife because I cant afford to take care of a family for very long if something happens to my steady work, so I wait until I have made those preparations.

Also unions had there place, but when organizations like the auto industry unions demand the bottom of the line button pusher employees with out a fucking high school education make 28 dollars an hour so there fat lazy wives can stay home and get fatter I have a problem with them. meanwhile the company cant afford to innovate and falls drastically behind other companies, and there product stops selling. then the unions and the company come crying to the tax payers, help us help us, we cant afford to lose our jobs. Well to that I say fuck them why didnt they save up any of that 28 dollars a fucking hour for the last decade instead of buying all kinds of shit you cant afford.

US citizen apathy and irresponsibility on all levels of income are responsible for our nations current pathetic situation. The DEA wouldnt even exist if people were not like i described because they would be thinking for themselves.

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
police-state-by-tshansen.jpg

Great "Here to HELP PICK" :D

Blueshark

Here is my two cents worth:

I don't care about the synthetic THC things being harmless or not, good or not... What I DO care about is the Feds just quite arbitrarily judging that I am INCAPABLE OF MAKING MY OWN CHOICE ON!! Wasn't this country ( U.S. ) founded on freedom?? As long as you don't step on somebody's toes, IT SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE.

Two people have the right to counsel me on my choices: my Mother and my Wife... the Government is neither.

We, the voting public, still have the power to change what we do not like or agree with. Witness the results from Nov. elections. If we REALLY want change, we have to WORK at it. Anything worth while is not going to come easy. Don't quit, don't refuse to vote and don't 'check out of society'.

The easy route is the one that sheep take... Real men (and women) climb mountains, sheep don't.

I will continue to fight for what I believe in and try to change things through information and education. Our community CANNOT just accept what is and give up... that would make us all sheep

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I just hope they spend so much time worrying about this nonsense that they ease up on hassling growers and dispensaries for a while. All in all though they're just spinning wheels they'll never win the war on drugs by trying to take away the drugs. People will just find new drugs as products like these prove. If they really want to win the war on drugs they need to go after the things that make people feel the need to do drugs in the first place.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are helping out the growers that sell, lol, and looking out for peoples health at the same time........... Where would we be without them..... Always looking out for best interests.....

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I say to hell with these fake bullshit "research chemicals" the only thing I plan to smoke grows from a little amazing seed made by our creator not some mad scientist or toxic chinese chemical company.

On this matter, I say go for it DEA and ban the shit to the deepest depths. Get rid of this fake thc garbage that is nearly being sold in every corner store and let all the kids go back to smoking the REAL bud that is safe, natural, & time tested. The best kind that smells like pink grapefruits is my choice! :biggrin:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
worst case Ontario . lol

worst case Ontario . lol

Here is my two cents worth:

I don't care about the synthetic THC things being harmless or not, good or not... What I DO care about is the Feds just quite arbitrarily judging that I am INCAPABLE OF MAKING MY OWN CHOICE ON!! Wasn't this country ( U.S. ) founded on freedom?? As long as you don't step on somebody's toes, IT SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE.

Two people have the right to counsel me on my choices: my Mother and my Wife... the Government is neither.

We, the voting public, still have the power to change what we do not like or agree with. Witness the results from Nov. elections. If we REALLY want change, we have to WORK at it. Anything worth while is not going to come easy. Don't quit, don't refuse to vote and don't 'check out of society'.

The easy route is the one that sheep take... Real men (and women) climb mountains, sheep don't.

I will continue to fight for what I believe in and try to change things through information and education. Our community CANNOT just accept what is and give up... that would make us all sheep

well said.

Latest posts

Latest posts