What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dawgy style gardening with ponocrookedbrah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up my friend. Great to sign on here and see you doing your thing, and doing it VERY well too :respect:

ponocrookedbrah

Veteran
my girl was here for her first visit a couple weeks ago we went to a sweet spot on the smith river by the redwoods. it was super deep in front of the rock but you had to do a good jump out!
picture.php

Skyrancher

Look's so good !! That 6 foot ladder looks so small, I had to do a take double take.

Can't wait to see the rest of the show.

D

DHF

Did yas enjoy the Bama game last weekend Broski.....Glad they`ve got a "by" week cuz they looked kinda sloppy .....

Plants look killer btw.....

RTR.....DHF.....:ying:......

ponocrookedbrah

Veteran
thank you for all the compliments everybody! got some rain yesterday and some hard wind luckily we had just finished our netting and support and nobody got hurt. been dealing with a few issues but nothing major and most of the garden is doing awesome. my partner adopted another dog, a 1yr old we renamed "pono". I had to put my 14yr old best friend to sleep last month it was the hardest thing ever, its crazy how much this new guy and him have in common and makes the hurt not so hard. pics..
picture.php
picture.php

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Had no idea this was your thread, tagged.

I just read through the entire thread and this is easily of of the best outdoor grows on ICmag. Just a fantastic garden in a truly beautiful landscape. I am in complete awe. Your plants look super happy, and your garden looks immaculate.

Sorry for the loss of your best friend. My wife and I lost our best friend way too early at the age of 3. It was the first real loss I had ever experienced. We now have new dogs, but we still miss our first dog. Hope you and your girl have a fantastic end to your season, I wish you the best of luck.

BTW, what did you do with the plants you suspected to have mites?

ponocrookedbrah

Veteran
thanks for the kindness OB, your garden aint so slack either brah! well one plant I cut down yesterday, I just didn't want to chance the rest of my garden. the other plant I took off all the affected branches and have been blasting/fogging my whole garden with preventives 3 times a week. I also released around 20k ladybugs and some californicus predator mites a couple weeks later. next year the benny bugs will be in my program from day one. I wish I could've taken a picture of a garden I saw yesterday, 8lb plants with football size tops and about 3 weeks left to go! it was awesome to see and the crew were top notch. anyways heres some pics from today, finally getting some super sunny days!!!

ponocrookedbrah

Veteran
i did a top dressing today on some of the girls, bokashi that was sent to my partner to test, a guano blend, and castings. I used 3 tbsp. of the guano, maybe 8 tblsp of bokashi, and a cup or so of castings per plant. I mixed everything up in a shaker jar
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.