What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dawgy style gardening with ponocrookedbrah

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponobegone

Veteran
picture.php

ponobegone

Veteran
picture.php
current river conditions. it got real low last month but that last big storm brought it back up. im hoping for more rain though!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer bro,as always.
once he work is caught up u be back on auto pilot.
peace-T-

ponobegone

Veteran
thanks yall! just saw some roots in my sour d trays I cant wait to flip them girls! the weather has been really nice lately im anxious to get one of my hoops ready and start putting plants in. OB hows the search going? any places ya liked? warthog, just went to a park yesterday, things got so hectic this summer yesterday was the first time in prolly 4 months. I did get to hit the slopes a couple of weeks ago, it was sweet!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Pono - My search has been confined to the internet so far. I just got done painting the house and I have to build a 75ft long fence, re-landscape the backyard(where my old grows were) paint the inside of the house and pack all my shit. After that I will be free to roam the west coast looking for spots. Not this weekend but maybe next I will be headed up North, but that will be the soonest I will actually get to see the places I have been searching for.

A

astronautchic

Cant wait to see more pics farmer! :) I know the yard is gonna be badass...

S

StanKDanK

Pono - My search has been confined to the internet so far. I just got done painting the house and I have to build a 75ft long fence, re-landscape the backyard(where my old grows were) paint the inside of the house and pack all my shit. After that I will be free to roam the west coast looking for spots. Not this weekend but maybe next I will be headed up North, but that will be the soonest I will actually get to see the places I have been searching for.

let us know how it goes wtih the searching

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Nice healthy plants Bra. How you like the mainland? no more Rainbows drive in or Zippies lol Wife and I are going to PNW to buy a truck and visit her family this fall won't be down as low as you. Going to Montana that is where she is from. She is a native American, spunky like the local girls. Don't piss her off.
Aloha DB

ponobegone

Veteran
hey DB look me up when ya come over brah! Organic wtf? hit me up when ya get back on, im home for the season now come on up. ive started a new thread for 2014 see yall there! good luck to everybodys season and thanks so much the support and good vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.