pedo_bear11.jpg

pedo_bear19.jpg

pedo_bear29.jpg

pedo_bear41.jpg

hahaha

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
most of those pics arent so much funny as they are disgusting....

anyways, im 21 and my boyfriend is 17. i don't see a problem with it.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
I'm 24 and my chick is 21 its cool but I'm use to dating older women like 28 to 36,I'd almost prefer older,smarter,wiser,and skilled also don't need a man to take care of em. In my bar days that's all that would pay any attention to me the younger ones are FILLED with drama anyways never got me down tho cuz they were all milfs like a mofo

Weedninja

Thanks to everyone who posted, there's some great stuff here(even pedobear and muttonbone). I am going to keep an open mind and not immediately reject someone because of their age. I wish I could respond to everyone individually, but I have a stoner's attention span.

I do want to respond to one post, though because the person took the time to type out a relatively long and well-thought out response that I slightly disagree with.
mpd said:
Maybe it is an attitude kind of thing. I'm not here to pick on you or drag you down, but I would like to point out that your mindset seems to reflect a lack of respect for women in general. As I said, I don't know your condition or anything else other than what you wrote in this thread, but...

You can feel your way to a new kind of living in as little as a week. Change your feelings, release your expectations - expectations ruin relationships - focus on having a good time with the person you are with at that moment. If she is the one (or he, for those of your who like guys) then it will come through and if she is not the same will be true.

You attract that which matches your feelings and fantasies.

I wish you luck with this. Mrs. MPD and I have been together now for 25 years and she's 15 years older than me, to say the least.

Relationships work when you work your relationship; it's a job that needs TLC in order to survive and bloom into genuine love.

In this world, you only get out of it what you put into it. Good luck!
I can definitely can see your point about the respect thing, but I have to disagree. I joke around and use what could be seen as disrespectful terms but I treat women I'm with with complete respect. I could outline for you exactly why I called my exes bitches, but that would make me Yummybud. Thank you for the post.