What's new

Darwin's White Widow Grow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
white widow #2

white widow #3

gave this girl a massive haircut removing all the large leaves coming off the main stem so the laterals would get more light and bush would, we'll see how she goes hehe within a week she'll be a bush i reckon!

darwin

sweetearthboy

Looking great darwin :)

I once grew out a freebie Nirvana skunk #1 with a very symmetrical growth pattern which looks similar to your WW#3, too bad it was a male.

Keep it up, whatever you're doing is working well!

green_machine

Looking very lush - #2 is super sexy!

Got a cut of the nirvana WW growing now so I'm real keen to watch your progress.

Can't beat the Oz Growers :gday: - I'm one too!

Stay Safe

green_machine :tiphat:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hehe i'm sure they will mate, feel free to post or link me to pics when you've got them running (assuming you haven't already :D)

Masterlow

Hey DB!! Those girls are looking beautiful!! #2 looks like a beautiful specimen.
#1 looks like she's going to :hotbounce: later on.. can' wait.
Keep on doing what you do mate :artist:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Darwin bruz :wave: Damn both those girls are looking dank and resinous, awesome job mate, bring those girls home now, how long you going with these 2?? 8wks?? 9wks??
:smoke out:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey mate, yeah they look a lot further behind compared to the micro girl, so i'm thinking at least another 2-3 weeks. so 9-10 i reckon, what you think? i'm also debating defoliating #1 a little, i did #2 the other night and she seems to have done well. what you reckon? take some of those larger leaves off and let a little more light in?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I've never done that defoliation technique before so I can't really comment on it, but if you think some larger leaves up top or around the middle are blocking light to buds below then yeah remove them, it's up to you how many you take. If your going 9-10 wks then remove a few to fatten the popcorn buds, your micro had the light alot closer and you used a scrog so the plant was all opened up in the middle. :)