What's new

Darwin's White Widow Grow

R

redeyesurprise

Looks like some fine ladies you've got there Darwin. It will be interesting to see how they turn out now that you've got a little room to let them stretch their legs...

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Looks like some fine ladies you've got there Darwin. It will be interesting to see how they turn out now that you've got a little room to let them stretch their legs...

hehe yeah should be good my friend! the funny thing is that these cuttings are the same age as that micro grow cutting. i just had them in larger pots, under better light (HPS) and let them veg much longer. i think white widow #2 is going to produce a lot :D unsure what to expect from white widow #1 as this is the first time i've flowered her.

gavin2511

ww#2 looks like a very bushy little lady, expecting good things from her, not saying ww#1 looks bad, just i prefer ww#2!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
White Widow #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Penguin59

Nice work Darwin. I'm loving the hot, fat indica-type leaves on the White Widow 2. She's looking too healthy!

Penguin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
so i thought i'd do my first pollination today and cross the MIS male that was quickest to drop pollen with my fav white widow girl (white widow #2) who's also a quick flowerer. these WW x MIS seeds i'll send in to gypsy as freebies.

here's the MIS boy
picture.php

here's the WW girl
picture.php

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thought i'd show you guys some photos of a 3rd sister white widow (#3) of these other two i've been flowering. she's interesting in that she has a symmetrical way of growing, all her lives grow above one another in an X kind of fashion, you'll see in the photos below. i really like it!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Another thread of yours bro :biggrin:
Looking good mate, got you tagged for the rest of your show, looks like I'm just in time for the frosty action show :)
:smoke out:

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Nice looking girls D. let me know when seeds will be there.......and keep up the good work.
What seed bank are your WW seeds and MIS from ?

See u around.