Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

churtmunk

Already joined the party with my acquisition of danscut#6, but went ahead and grabbed up the last pack that Smokin Joe donated over at GLG. Charity and all :tiphat:. Will be fun to haunt through this pack to find my munkcut :biggrin:. And 20 beans to boot

zeet

Veteran
I was just gifted a Darlins Net cut. It says #1 on it. Is this the Dansbuds #1 I'm wondering? Is there multiple #1's or are you guys keeping track things?
I'm stoked to get this going after following along with this thread...you all are killing it!

Duck_Doi

View Image View Image View Image These three I have the one is showing flowering way faster than the other two

I wonder if that last one is showing SDubb traits? Anyone know? :chin:

I was just gifted a Darlins Net cut. It says #1 on it. Is this the Dansbuds #1 I'm wondering? Is there multiple #1's or are you guys keeping track things?
I'm stoked to get this going after following along with this thread...you all are killing it!

I only know of Dans #3 and #6. Then Seedpac's Cut, maybe it's that one? Hopefully someone will figure out what cut it is lol

zeet

Veteran
Thanks Duck Doi. I'll get some pics up when it gets some leaves on it and, of course, when she's flowering. I'll ask my homie when I see him next what exactly he knows about this cut.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks tony,
If you guys look at the third pic,some leaves look like a very light green on half of the leaves,other half is a dark green.i have never seen this am I missing something guys ?

So I threw them into flowering with GG4,I have no flowers starting on GG4 or the 3rd DN. 1 started 5 days earlier than #2.=•#2 is starting to form a flower like #1. I can tell the stems are hollow like a Grape crush I had :) .

Hammer those colas are completely white :tiphat: very nice

Duck_Doi

Thanks tony,
If you guys look at the third pic,some leaves look like a very light green on half of the leaves,other half is a dark green.i have never seen this am I missing something guys ?

So I threw them into flowering with GG4,I have no flowers starting on GG4 or the 3rd DN. 1 started 5 days earlier than #2.=•#2 is starting to form a flower like #1. I can tell the stems are hollow like a Grape crush I had :) .

Hammer those colas are completely white :tiphat: very nice

At first I thought the variegation was possibly SDubb showing up, but now I realized it's probably just the DMT :abduct: lol

I believe the DMT male does that same variegation. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong :good:

Duck_Doi

Darlin's Net #1 was harvested yesterday. The smell on her came out of nowhere, it was a nice strong mix of Kush and Glue.

She also had 11 blades all throughout flower (Not on every leaf of course). I haven't trimmed her yet but it looks very easy/quick.

Sadly this girl is little. In veg and flower #2 is double the size of her.

Edit, Darlin's Net #2 comes down in 2 days, 4/22.

Darlin's Net #1 Day 64, Harvest
N9A9cH2.jpg

8z6adbe.jpg

36L3FLk.jpg

SHITnwt.jpg

Here she is ready to hang and dry
i3TMl4z.jpg

Last edited:

doser1

I started some darlins net seeds a month ago with some gg4 s1 seeds and a couple other strands going. How do the darlins net grow compared to gg4 s1s? I did the gg4 out side last yet and did great! So I saw a few different phenols. Thanks guys I've read here and there threw the 15 pages but haven't had the time to read threw the hole Thred.

about 3 or 4 weeks in
IMG_20160410_030226643.jpg
and about a week or so after the last pic
IMG_20160416_032641151.jpg

i really like the Darlin's Net #3 over the GG#4 as far as smell goes so far ill let you know how the smoke is when she's done........

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's the one's I have going. Just happens to be the #4 is showing the leaf crinkle like the GG#4 has, lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts